Voyager's upcoming US tour

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
Voyager are coming back to the US to do a full tour in support of Rhapsody Of Fire:

May 25 - The Trocadero – Philadelphia, PA
May 26 - Soundstage - Baltimore, MD
May 27 - The Palladium – Worcester, MA
May 29 - Gramercy Theatre - New York, NY
May 30 - Club Soda – Montreal, QC
May 31 - Imperial de Quebec - Quebec City, QC
Jun. 01 - Mod Club – Toronto, CA
Jun. 03 - Peabody`s – Cleveland, OH
Jun. 04 - Altar Bar – Pittsburgh, PA
Jun. 05 – Mojoes – Joliet, IL
Jun. 06 - Station 4 - St. Paul, MN
Jun. 08 - Gothic Theater – Englewood, NJ
Jun. 10 - El Corazon – Seattle, WA
Jun. 11 - Hawthorne Theatre – Portland, OR
Jun. 12 - Slim's - San Francisco, CA
Jun. 14 - House of Blues - San Diego, CA
Jun. 15 - The Grove – Anaheim, CA

I guess. Just copied and pasted the dates. Don't think it matters. Amazingly enough not one person has opened this thread other than you and I. Shame....

Especially since they blew the roof off Center Stage at ProgPower last year, and it's not like these guys get the chance to come up from Australia very often.

I guess. Just copied and pasted the dates. Don't think it matters. Amazingly enough not one person has opened this thread other than you and I. Shame....

Thats because its not the VOYAGER people what to See....:D

Maybe people Got the Bands Mixed Up....

Not my cup of tea; not a huge prog metal fan.
Although many on this site should be jumping to get tickets.

Its not a matter of people commenting on a post or buying tickets. If I post about one of our top artists coming from Australia to tour North America and no one other than Jim and myself even bother to open the thread to read it, I have to question who reads this forum and what its ultimate purpose is. The point of this forum is not for Bob and Sal to jack off all day. The purpose of this forum is to discuss Laser's Edge artists as well as anything relevant to our mail order distribution. All the other crap is fine as long as its friendly.

Based on what I've been told, this forum gets a lot of traffic so I would assume there are a lot of lurkers because there are only a handful of posters. That's totally fine. I want information to get out there. On the other hand if no one cares about the information I'm putting out then I'm not sure this forum has a reason to exist. Something for me to consider.

Ken,

I would hope that you would think hard about shutting down the forum. It would be a shame.

FYI....I did open up the thread just saw no reason make a post.:wave:

Its not a matter of people commenting on a post or buying tickets. If I post about one of our top artists coming from Australia to tour North America and no one other than Jim and myself even bother to open the thread to read it, I have to question who reads this forum and what its ultimate purpose is. The point of this forum is not for Bob and Sal to jack off all day. The purpose of this forum is to discuss Laser's Edge artists as well as anything relevant to our mail order distribution. All the other crap is fine as long as its friendly.

Based on what I've been told, this forum gets a lot of traffic so I would assume there are a lot of lurkers because there are only a handful of posters. That's totally fine. I want information to get out there. On the other hand if no one cares about the information I'm putting out then I'm not sure this forum has a reason to exist. Something for me to consider.

I do have a couple of job opennings here if you want to ("""Jack Off All Day""" but you would have to Report to Me.... :D:D

The point of this forum is not for Bob and Sal to jack off all day. The purpose of this forum is to discuss Laser's Edge artists as well as anything relevant to our mail order distribution.

You are right Ken; sorry, just got carried away. It should be about the artists, etc.

Sal:

I don't mind the off topic posts. They are fun. I don't even mind the fact that Bob feels compelled to offer mindless posts in every thread (see the post above yours in this thread as a perfect example). He has a mental disability so its hard to fault him. Eventually I'll just permanently ban him from the forum.

What concerns me is that I'm spinning my wheels trying to create interest in our mail order company and our labels when the people that read the forum don't really care much.

I do have a couple of job opennings here if you want to ("""Jack Off All Day""" but you would have to Report to Me.... :D:D

Bob:

Perhaps its time for you to engage a filter. Your comments are ill-timed, uninformed, and frequently not in English. Think before you post...and then think again and decide if its a good idea. As it is I have people emailing me privately to ask if you are in fact mentally retarded. I assure them you are not although sometimes I admit to having doubts.

Yeah - sometimes it's really that bad.

Ken

I will no Longer be posting on the Forum.... But I will be purchasing cds on occation......

I just went out to the Trocadero website and the show is not listed yet. Who else will be on the bill with them? Are they the headliner? The older I get the less I want to travel in to Philly for a show.

They are the support act for Rhapsody Of Fire on the tour. Karl you should come seem them. Voyager is a magical live band...and it won't be a late night. :D

I'm just glad they are coming to Portland. Precious few prog bands ever come out here. Voyager's last two albums are both killer so I hope the setlist features them heavily.

I read the thread when it was opened, but since they aren't playing a show near me plus my health is such that I don't go out to live gigs, I decided not to leave a comment at the time.

I certainly care about Laser's Edge. I buy the majority of my music from it since I've always been impressed with the quality and selection of product and decent shipping times.

It's not mandatory to leave comments. :) That is something Bob can't figure out. I just kept checking the views and it was showing "1" all night until Jim and I posted back and forth. Essentially no one was opening the thread at all.

It's not mandatory to leave comments. :) That is something Bob can't figure out. I just kept checking the views and it was showing "1" all night until Jim and I posted back and forth. Essentially no one was opening the thread at all.

Its odd though because I know I opened it a few times... maybe the counter was slow? Idk. :p

It was also late at night here, so perhaps that could also account for the lack of views at the time.