Want to hear the new Blind Guardian?

Feb 11, 2002
TUSCALOOSA, ALABAMA
Just thought I'd let you know that I'll be playing the new Blind Guardian- A Night at the Opera in its entirety this Friday night (March 8th) on my metal radio show at www.newrock907.com so if you haven't heard it yet, go to our website and just click on 'on air' and listen.
My show runs from 10 until 2 am CST, the new BG will probably be in the last two hour segment. it's 70 minutes long so that makes it kind of hard to manuever around the other music very easy.
Our screen name on AOL, Yahoo and ICQ is newrock907, so log on and let me know what you want to hear....

And so far I am really kinda liking it...I did a blind (hehe,pun) purchase of Nightfall but I could just never get into it..Now that I have been listening to ANATO maybe it will sink in better...

Bear

NP: Soilwork - Skin After Skin

I'm going to be at Dream Theater this Friday! Too bad I have to miss your show. Hopefully the CD should be arriving in the mail soon, though, but I don't know if listening in Real Audio would really do Blind Guardian justice anyway. That's the same reason I've resisted downloading any of the tracks. I just want my CD!