WarmeN

The third Sinergy Album - Suicide By My Side - is already out in Finland, and will be released in Europe on January 14th.
It's fucking awsome (in my opinion), and I think everyone should at least check it out.

But anyway, about this threads title - Warmen. Awsome band. Janne is one damn talented musician!

Warmen is more instrumental keyboard orientated soloing with progressive wathever...blablabla...its very nice...remind me a bit of liquid tension experiment...although i wouldnt trade an lte cd for a warmen's .....but if you like instrumental stuff then you will probably like it....

Never heard anything from Sinergy nor Warmen. I uess I wouldn't like Warmen because I don't want keyboards to make an album, in fact I think FTR contains a bit too much keyboards.
And about Sinergy, I heard they sound like some 80's rockband and a friend said it really sucks and he has good choice so...

Well, maybe going to download some songs to make my own mind.

Dumbest thing ive ever heard, wash your mouth
edit: oh shit 2001 LOL

The third Sinergy Album - Suicide By My Side - is already out in Finland, and will be released in Europe on January 14th.
It's fucking awsome (in my opinion), and I think everyone should at least check it out.

But anyway, about this threads title - Warmen. Awsome band. Janne is one damn talented musician!
jan 14th is my bday

especialy soldiers of fortune alone they all blame me and treasure within are fuckin awesome tracks

Newsss
New Album of Warmen in 2007

Where did you hear this from?? :OMG:

Warmen = :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I listen to Warmen all the fuckin time... they are actually my favorite band.

The only song I haven't heard from them is E.W.O. Suite No. 1... I'm trying to download it but no luck finding it yet.

Where did you hear this from?? :OMG:

Warmen = :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I listen to Warmen all the fuckin time... they are actually my favorite band.

The only song I haven't heard from them is E.W.O. Suite No. 1... I'm trying to download it but no luck finding it yet.

I don't remember where i heart now ;but you can trust it :loco:
Janne's melodies and lyrics are really awesome and different

I want to see

Janne Warmen
Janne Tolso

Do a keyboard duet fucking right..

Anyways, warmen would be alot better if they didn't use power metal vocals, but damn warmen owns still even with the sucky vocals :)

**Note to Janne** GO GET BJORN STRID RIGHT NOW MOFO :)