Warrel Dane schedules West Coast solo tour

I doubt it will sell out, but if you want to be on the safe side you can buy tickets at the "enter the vault" website. You then can print your ticket off. That's what Pat did for our tickets ... better safe than sorry.

Britt

I'm down here for spring training now and am planning on going to this tomorrow. We're probably going with Pat and Britt. I've never been to this place and was just planning on going to get tickets at the door. Do you think there might be a chance that this would sell out since it only holds around 150 people?

No. I said it holds about 150, they'd probably let in 300, if they could. I would say there was about 120-150 people around for Epica and it wasn't too jammed in, so don't worry about it. Also, it's very hard to find, because it's in a strip-mall-esque place with no real visibly identifiable features at night, especially address numbers, but it's at the end of the complex. You might want to find it today or tomorrow in daylight before going to the show.

Oh, also, if it's being promoted by Mosh Pit Crew, expect mosh pits. Started by the promoters. Just an FYI.

I am hoping that he is the headliner for the Showcase. I think a lot of people on this board could get into that, especially with the promise of a few Sanctuary tunes. I think it would be interesting if he played something from his Serpent's Knight days, but based on the liner notes, I don't see that happening.

No. I said it holds about 150, they'd probably let in 300, if they could. I would say there was about 120-150 people around for Epica and it wasn't too jammed in, so don't worry about it.

They'd never let in 300 because their promotion is so shitty there would never be 300 people that even knew the show existed.

The *only* reason I knew Redemption was playing was because of Nick posting on the interwebs. The *only* reason I know Warrel Dane is there is because I saw it mentioned on the promoter's website, which I found after a very long time of trying to find *anything* about the Redemption show.

They need to pony up a few bucks and put an ad in the New Times.