Website question

Chris Lira

Mar 25, 2003
Asheville, NC
Ken,

In the absence of a daily update page, would you consider adding another sort option like "Date added" to Name and Price? That would at least allow a user to weed out the newest of the new. Going through 218 items on 11 pages looking for the newest of the new is tough.

Chris

Chris:

Over the next few months we will be migrating over to the current version of the software we are using. Until then I'm not going to have the developers modify the software. Once we upgrade I'll see what can and can't be done to make our website a less painful experience for you.

Ken Golden

Ken,

For what it's worth, I agree there...nice to know when things may have been added..But take your time as it seems you have some work with those software changes. Just thought I'd share my opinion as well.

Allen

We may have found a solution but at the moment there is a bug we are working on. If you look in the menu we have a temporary category called "Newest 200". This will show you the 200 most recent items - as I add them in. So it will constantly change as I add titles, with the most recent title being on the top of the page. The problem we are having at the moment is the drop down menu to sort by name isn't working properly - it is sorting the entire database. So we are resolving that issue - the temporary answer is don't sort!

Ken Golden
www.lasercd.com

Ken- this is great! Thanks for the addition. I can easily keep (mental) track of when I'm getting into items I've already seen so this will work very well. Thanks for the enhancement!!

Chris

This is very cool- yesterday I came in, clicked the link, saw the new Symphorce, and placed an order. Nice!!

Chris
np: Insomnium- Above the Weeping World

I've been doing nothing but adding new titles for the past two days - I'm going blind. These new releases from Burning Star Records out of Greece are phenomenal so far.

I've been doing nothing but adding new titles for the past two days - I'm going blind. These new releases from Burning Star Records out of Greece are phenomenal so far.

Cool- I'll have to check some of them out. I saw at least one got a 'HIGHLY RECOMMENDED'.

Chris
np: Tristania- Illumination

The Astra CD is amazing. It's the singer from DGM and the music has a Dream Theater Awake feel to it.

For Burning Star releases...

Nothing can possibly be better then the ART OF SIMPLICITY one!!!

Looks like I'll be getting some more of them....