what are the ages of the progpower attendees.

OK, let's see if we can get this average above 30 again.

37 at this end.

Henk

although this thread started with questioning our age, it seems everybody posted his number of pp visits as well, so this will be my 7th! (4 in Europe and this will be the 3rd in the US, yep i missed PP2 in the US, damn)

Heh - sorry, only .1 up to 29.6. I need four or five of you thirtysomethings (and up) to bring it over...

I don't think I ever mentioned; this is my second PP. I skipped last year's PP because I went to San Jose for a week with a different set of crazy internet friends.

I'm 43 (44, 10 days or so after PP). This will be my 2nd Progpower USA - I was also at the first Progpower Europe.

I think that we should get Teri and LarryD in here, that would certainly help keep the average over 30 :)

The 17 yr olds blew an otherwise strong effort to bring things over 30 - still at 29.7! Would've been 30.1 without them.

Darn youngins. :)

I just turned 19 recently, and this will be my third progpower. I was gonna be going with my bro who just turned 22, but he couldn't go last minute, so now I am just going by myself. Good thing this is my third one and I know a bunch of people. See all of you there, and how come I can't find a girl who is around 19 who is into the same music, blahhhh, haha.

I just turned 30 and this will be our 3rd trip for ProgPower. We've increased our numbers from Utah- from 3 to 4....now to 10!! This will be a special trip for me since my boyfriend will be playing the pre-party show (Katagory V). I wish them and all of the other bands the best of luck and pray for a huge turn out and a great response!! This is such a great opportunity for all of them!!

Can't wait to meet/see everyone again....I can't believe it almost here!!

-Sheri