What does your forum name mean?

Mine is related to my favorite PC game of all time.
The game is Thief by the now defunct Looking Glass Studio's.
It has a really big cult following and they are making a Theif 4 right now.
Think of it as a medieval Splinter Cell.
In the game the guards would get after you and yell "I'll get you taffer".
A taffer is a trickster.

The "mad" part of it can be taken from the Batman villain mad hatter.
I'm not particularly fond of that character, but it seemed to fit at the time.
I also go by mtaffer on some other boards.

started out as The.Lost.Hatter because I wore a Lost Enterprises hat (my favorite hat ever) the year prior to me signing up for the forums; then changed it to my first and middle name, PatrickHoyt, when I started using only my first and middle name on stage with Eclipsed By Sanity. Confusing as it might be, people still think I'm THE Hoyt which is actually my dad aka Rider of Theli. His first name is Hoyt. We're part of 4 generations of Hoyt, soon to be 5 when my son is born in March.

.......Oh yeah for those that didn't know I'm married now and I'm gonna have a boy in March. Anyways here is the breakdown

1. William Hoyt Parris
2. Hoyt Jesse Parris
3. Hoyt Gregory Parris (Rider of Theli)
4. Patrick Hoyt Parris (PatrickHoyt formerly The.Lost.Hatter)

and my son's first name will be Hoyt - just so we can make it even more confusing in about 16 or so years for all you that are ALREADY confused between my dad and I.

.......Oh yeah for those that didn't know I'm married now and I'm gonna have a boy in March. Anyways here is the breakdown

1. William Hoyt Parris
2. Hoyt Jesse Parris
3. Hoyt Gregory Parris (Rider of Theli)
4. Patrick Hoyt Parris (PatrickHoyt formerly The.Lost.Hatter)

Congrats on the wedding and on the boy, man. All the best to you!

We got the same problem at home. Me, dad and grandpa all have the same name, with a middle name difference. lol

My friend Dano from Pittsburg who is a PP regular attendee kept calling me Mel Gibson to annoy me (funny cos he was actually born in he US) and my fave genre is Prog.

It wouldn't hurt. :heh:

"I'll only support Mormons if BYU is playing Alabama." "Burn in hell, Saban. You're an awful person."
-Daniel Tosh
(Tosh.0 on Comedy Central)

I sent an e-mail to Jen about sponsorship. I'll be honest: it's harder to hate UT now that Fulmer and Kiffin are no longer prowling your sidelines. I'm sure my hatred will rekindle the next time I can't sing Rammer Jammer at the end of the game.

Mine signifies a lack of creativity.
Same here. AMBR are my initials:
Ann Marie Badger Reilly

The first couple of forums I joined before UM my nick was Arien since I was always a big Tolkien fan:
"In J. R. R. Tolkien's fantasy legendarium, Arien is the maiden whom the Valar chose from among the Maiar to guide the vessel of the Sun."

Got lazy later on.

Congrats, Pat Hoyt!! That's awesome!:headbang:

bari, I want to hear that story. ;)

Oh oh oh ... you've GOT TO tell the story about your car license plate ... BEST STORY EVER!!!

c~you're too funny...lol......

my license plate reads dlctflwr......my xbf thought it read 'devil cult follower'....but it's actually 'delicate flower' with no vowels....

it's kinda funny when lek's driving my rav.....a big, furry yeti driving around with the license plate reading dlctflwr ;)

Mine is my old high school nickname (that I got from 4 different people for 4 different reasons) and my old football number.

and yes my avatar is me in a zombie movie.

when Shaye and Urban got married, i was their officiant...and yes, i really am a real reverend
and um...my name really is Su
so yeah..Reverend Su

(other places will see me listed as Original Su or The Su...or The Reverend Su)
tra la

Never knew that!!! Learn something new everyday