What era is this NM shirt from?

generally it's easy to tell bootlegs because they have designs that don't look like something normal shirts would have (some random promo photo, a weird layout that doesn't fit) or are just a picture in a perfect square on the front and nothing on the back. that being said i have one bootleg shirt that i got when i was a stupid 12 year old and didn't realize the reason i thought this shirt would be "rare" is because it was just a fucking print of the album cover onto a shitty black t shirt. makes a good workout shirt though.

call me crazy but i never actually was that big a fan of nevermore shirts. the only one i've ever had was the enemies of reality one because the other ones with all the band members faces on the back just kinda weirded me out a bit, still to this day don't get why people would want a bunch of random dudes faces on the back of their t shirt. the simpler the better usually works for me, but i know a lot of people like showing off with really offensive/crazy shirts and overall i've kinda just switched to blank t shirts. hella boring but functional.

call me crazy but i never actually was that big a fan of nevermore shirts. the only one i've ever had was the enemies of reality one because the other ones with all the band members faces on the back just kinda weirded me out a bit, still to this day don't get why people would want a bunch of random dudes faces on the back of their t shirt. the simpler the better usually works for me, but i know a lot of people like showing off with really offensive/crazy shirts and overall i've kinda just switched to blank t shirts. hella boring but functional.

I too prefer more conservative shirts. I would much prefer to just have a logo and some other little extra tidbit thing somewhere, but nothing excessive.