What happened to Frankie???

Born Again Idiot

668-Neighbor Of The BEAST
Jul 7, 2004
PA
I must not have been paying attention to the ANTHRAX web site too often since I saw them last fall. But what happened to Frankie Bello???
I read on a link somewhere that he just up and left the band!!!!

Did he fall or was he pushed? will we ever find out? who's gonna replace him? will they let me do it? would i get royalties from the new record? will i have to learn bass??

I miss Frankie...

I remember him doing his funny voice in Oidivnekufesin: "WE´RE PIRATES!"
Frank is short like me. But he´s a better bass-player... a lot better. Frankie played bass on one of the greatest songs writen in history, "1000 points of hate".
Yes... I miss Frankie...

Now this is getting poetic and stupid so I´m gonna stop writing now, and remind me not to look on old Dr. Snuggles-episodes... I think they´re making me weird...

SCott308 said:
You're startring to get dangerously close to Buddy_Love_Bomb territory, here. Careful, Arg. :D

Scott

:Spin:
gfylogo.gif

TD said:
Frank will come crawling back to Anthrax once the new Helmet bombs and Interscope drop them, plus, he used to have a say in Anthrax, now he's just a hired hand for Paige Hamilton: Boyfriend of that shoplifting chick.
is Page fuckin Winona?? wow , playin in a crappy band gets you pretty girls!!!
who want to start a band with me???:headbang:

fuck frank he is gone,bass players are a dime a dozen,why does everyone say frank was so important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

helmet suck by the way lol

Oh dutchy... I do have the retarded lard-assed cops phonenumber, the black one who always rode the 4-weelie. You could ask him for head... let´s play "I´ve been looking for freedom" for him and share him backstage... no, don´t grin... he´s mad good, the entire crew on "Baywatch Nights" did him! :loco:

mrthrax said:
fuck frank he is gone,bass players are a dime a dozen,why does everyone say frank was so important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

helmet suck by the way lol
To us long time fans, Frank is family. Yes he is LITERALY Charlie's family, but he has been with the band since the early 80's. He's been the only bass player that I've known in this band since I became a fan in the late 80's. Frank is the sole reason I started playing bass when I was 16, I wanted to be just like him. I even adjusted my strap so my bass would be as low as his. I have since played the House of Blues Orlando and over 30 other shows going strong. I owe it all to him, he inspired me to pursue my dream and my music, and I will always give thanks to him. I met Frank a few times on the Stomp tour...the nicest and most courtiest human being I have ever met, talk about appreciating your fans. No ego, no "I don't have time" bullshit...he made time, and he not only took pictures with me and my friends, but he sat & talked with for a while, just like a bro. I'll never forget that, that's what real bands do for real fans. God I hope he comes back.

Hell yeah I love Vera, I've been a long-time Saint fan and I saw him live on the Saint reunion tour, he's a bad-ass. But he's not my Frankie. So when you ask why Frank was so important? Why?... He is to me the heart and soul of the band that I have loved for so many years. He is my idol and my inspiration, and no matter what happens, I hope is is successful.

Old schoolers... remember the vid on P.O.V. where Frankie was playing on I think was the first tour? Awesome, his hair was still kinda short then, but his playing was bad-ass. Who woulda thought we would lose him 20 years later...sad. He cannot be replaced in my mind. Damn those memories. So someone actually asked why Frank was important? Jesus fucking christ...