What other bands do you like?

Dazza81

Deliver Us From Darkness?
Jan 21, 2002
Fluffy's Secret Place
Visit site
Here are a few other bands I listen to, apart from Anathema:

Metallica, Katatonia, Dream Theater, In Flames, Queensryche, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Amorphis, Paradise Lost, Alice In Chains, Down, Pain Of Salvation, Pearl Jam, Iron Maiden, Within Temptation, Soilwork, My Dying Bride, Theatre Of Tragedy, and more. What are you fave bands?

Besides Anathema of course: Iron Maiden, Amorphis, A Homicide divine, Antimatter, Blind Guardian, Helloween, Iced Earth, ManOwar, Mercyful Fate,My Dying Bride, Officium Triste, Orphaned Land, Pantera, Sepultura, Slayer , Stratovarius, opeth, Paradise Lost, & some more...

Craziness, some pretty metal-centric lists. I guess I should look at the name of the site, though.

The Church
Pink Floyd
Art of Fighting
Tragically Hip
Alice in Chains
Midnight Oil
Black Heart Procession
Blue Oyster Cult
Sum 41
Pearl Jam
Slowdive
The Byrds
Mogwai
Godspeed You Black Emperor
Linkin Park
Opeth
Peter Gabriel
Radiohead
Suicide Machines

Man, I'm bound to get flamed with a list like that. :p

pink floyd, black sabbath, antimatter, god speed you black emperor, jethro tull, goblin, miles davis, john coltrane,type o negative, the doors, king crimson, jan garbarek...............

opeth
katatonia
new model army
sentenced
amon amarth
the crown
samael
dimmu borgir
dark tranquillity
death

... just to name a few

nowadays:

pink floyd, black sabbath, antimatter, jethro tull, dire straits, type o negative, the doors, king crimson, led zeppelin, the carthigans, REM, lacuna coil, syd barret's solo albums etc..

Opeth
Katatonia
A Perfect Circle
Meshuggah
Nevermore
Edge Of Sanity
Soilwork
My Dying Bride
Paradise Lost
Dark Tranquillity

good old maiden, hooverphonic, antimatter, pumpkins, eminem, m jackson, jewel, the gathering bladebla

is this a little preview of the forum in a month?