What reamp boxes are there on the market?

My experience is the Radial boxes (ProRMP and X-Amp) drop the signal slightly more than the Redeye and Cuniberti Reamp V2 (from my shootout some time ago), but it was pretty subtle...

Hmm..... been reading threads... I want to get a DI & reamp solution....... really not sure if I should just get the LL Redeye or countryman type 85 + Cuniberti Reamp V2 maybe.... are a lot of you happy with the redeye as both a DI and reamp box? I'm mainly using EMGs right now, but might be using passive pickups in the future.... so I'm trying to keep how they react to passives in mind....

Purchased the MW-1 in april. Cool box, lot's of tone shaping options with the variable impedance knobs, love the clean boost to push the amps a little bit harder. The DI is top notch as well.

Do it, I've got mine, it works perfectly and sounds better than the Radial I had previously. Nicks a great guy, you should help him out! (He also makes awesome monitor controllers the he can customize to suit you!)

Am I right that huge thing on top of ra1 is transformer like JT-11P-1?
With bushing mounting option, similar to this:
13k7atb.gif

Just learned that Radial bought Reamp from John Cuniberti earlier this year. Apparently they'd been paying him licensing fees on the X-Amp for years, so they lept at his offer to sell them the name and patent outright.

from

home_reamp.jpg

to

JCR-reamp-intro1-lrg.jpg