whats dark tranquillity's current setlist?

KenShiRo

Guitar God
Aug 28, 2004
England
hiya folks i'm seeing arch enemy live in the UK with dark tranquillity at the end of the month, i know only their main songs so whats the setlist so i can follow the songs live, thanks

Tour cancellation - Aug 30, 2005
We're sorry to announce that due to several reasons beyond our control, we're not able to do the previously announced Arch enemy/Trivium tour in Sep/Oct. We were looking forward to the trip and examined all possible solutions, but at the end of the day we have no option but to cancel our participation. Apologies to the people that got their hopes up as well as to the Arch enemy camp.

anyway the setlist is very variable.. this means they never play the same songs each night on a tour but they have 2-3 different setlists and each night they choose the one to play.. here's a list of the songs they usually play on tour these days:

The Treason Wall
Lost To Apathy
Through Smudged Lenses
White Noise-Black Silence
The New Build
The Wonders At Your Feet
Scythe Rage And Roses
Punish My Heaven
My Negation
Final Resistance
The Sun Fired Blanks
Haven
ThereIn
Zodijackyl Light
The Endless Feed
Monochromatic Stains

^^ Ahhh... that looks good.... :D
Makes me even more depressed that they can't make the Arch Enemy tour... :(
I'm just hoping so much that they can come to the UK before the end of the year.
Or a repeat of the 'Hammered At Xmas' gigs (which I missed..) would be great ;)
Let's get Dark Tranquillity/Arch Enemy/Nightrage for a Crimbo gig again plz ;)

emjayhaych said:
^^ Ahhh... that looks good.... :D
Makes me even more depressed that they can't make the Arch Enemy tour... :(
I'm just hoping so much that they can come to the UK before the end of the year.
Or a repeat of the 'Hammered At Xmas' gigs (which I missed..) would be great ;)
Let's get Dark Tranquillity/Arch Enemy/Nightrage for a Crimbo gig again plz ;)
Not with dt supporting. How the innovators end up following around bands like Soilwork and Arch Enemy is, well, it's a joke to be honest.