What's the target date for the remainder of the Showcase roster?

Yes, good luck Shane. I hope that everything works out for you. And by the way, a huge thank you for getting Vanden Plas. I'm sure that cut into the budget a whole lot but it is greatly appreciated by myself and by many others here I'm sure.

A couple of things, first of all, I've been married for 9 years :) lol. If I'm engaged, I'm also getting a divorce!!!!!!!!! hahahah

As far as the rest of the line-up, There are still some things to work out. I will tell you that my budget is low at the moment because of VP and FK. I am pursuing a couple of things that may fly, and may not......

I will let everyone know asap, but it is possible that it may not be until Next month.......

I apologize about the delay, but it's necessary, I promise......

Shane
Thanks for the info. I'm sure that whatever bands you get for the first 2 slots, the Showcase will still kick ass! :headbang:

Who was that guy, who that asked that blond chick to marry him on stage during Evergrey? I thought someone said that was you. :lol: Sorry, I was mistaken. D'OH! I hope that your wife doesn't read this thread. :ill:

those of you who didnt come last year, let me tell you freak kitchen DOES NOT disappoint

If money is the case, why not bring back Into Eternity? After all, it was said on this board that they would play for a six-pack and a fig newton. How much could THAT cost? lol

Thanks for the info. I'm sure that whatever bands you get for the first 2 slots, the Showcase will still kick ass! :headbang:

Who was that guy, who that asked that blond chick to marry him on stage during Evergrey? I thought someone said that was you. :lol: Sorry, I was mistaken. D'OH! I hope that your wife doesn't read this thread. :ill:
I think that posters screename is Azrael LenGraden. Actually though I think the blonde chick asked the dude to marry her.

Britt

Yeah the girl asked that dude to marry her. I was drunk and tired but I do rememer that,LOL....

I say Symphorce and Halcyon Way and call it a day.

If money is the case, why not bring back Into Eternity? After all, it was said on this board that they would play for a six-pack and a fig newton. How much could THAT cost? lol

This is an idea I like. I will even buy them an extra sixer. I wish Into Eternity would just be the all-time opener for every concert to come. I'd have to say I wouldn't be that disappointed if they weren't booked (because there are so many bands out there waiting to be discovered) but I would be stoked if they were added. :kickass:

And also.......who wouldn't play for a fig newton? :cool: