When Are You Getting In/What Flight are you on?

this works well in most metro areas...not in Atlanta.
i know a LOT of people who won't take MARTA between 7pm and 6am...ever.

Well get a crew of crazy metal heads on the Marta, I think we will be okay LOL. I could tell you a story when I had a whole car on the Marta busting up at PPUSA 3.0 late one night, that was fun! I think I have a pic somewhere

Bear

7K will make the drive Wednesday around noon and be in Atl by 8-9? Going to the condo (thanks Jen!) and then stocking up on some breakfast items and some in hotel drinks! Anyone else staying at the condos on '20 Marietta Street'?

No but you should definitely come down to the artmore on wednesday night.

this works well in most metro areas...not in Atlanta. i know a LOT of people who won't take MARTA between 7pm and 6am...ever.

I have no issue taking the Marta in atlanta almost ever, and anyone I've ever encountered on it and interacted with have been helpful. However, That thing goes through more than one Ghetto from the airport and I'm probably not getting on until 9:40pm at night and fuck everything about that.

Alternately if anyone wants to pick me up from the Airport, I would not be sad. (edit: Lol that sounds so incredibly pretentious. To be clear, I'm half joking but certainly would not turn down an actual offer) I'm also down for sharing a cab if anyone else is coming in late.

Flying in from Denver on Frontier arriving some time that starts with a 3. Taking the MARTA to whatever stop is closest to Marriott Suites Midtown (first time there). Upon arrival, madness, merriment and mayhem shall ensue. Flying out LATE sunday (leave ATL at 6.55pm so I will be watching a lot of football from the airport bars) get back to Colorado Springs some time after 10pm. Hey it was either that or the 6am flight and that just isnt gonna happen.

No but you should definitely come down to the artmore on wednesday night.

I'm shooting to be in Atl by 8pm. And ready to back out after check in by 9. I assume from all these artmore stories that the party is already going by this time?

Flying in from Denver on Frontier arriving some time that starts with a 3. Taking the MARTA to whatever stop is closest to Marriott Suites Midtown (first time there). Upon arrival, madness, merriment and mayhem shall ensue. Flying out LATE sunday (leave ATL at 6.55pm so I will be watching a lot of football from the airport bars) get back to Colorado Springs some time after 10pm. Hey it was either that or the 6am flight and that just isnt gonna happen.

Originally I am flying in from Denver on Delta arriving some time around 4 or 5 on Wed. Taking the MARTA to Meliã(I know that I will walk "home" on Friday and Sat. - 2 subways stations)

But I maybe moving my flight to Thurday afternoon and miss both nightwish concerts. I am experiencing TOOTH issues and there is a 99% possibility that I have to extract it. Hope I can attent PPUSA!!!

Landing in ATL at 2ish on Wednesday, will have rental. Kris and I are @ the Artmore. and some guy named nailz with a subzero avatar is staying with us. or something.

I'll be landing at 2:30 Thursday and I'm staying at the Residence Inn this year.

Tho it looks like I'll be staying at Reagan for a while, since my wife needs to drop me off early because she's doing stuff at school.

Probably. Are you driving? Come get me.

Haha 3 big men, the slender man and tiny sabe will be already crammed into a PT Bruiser for the trek. We have space on the roof?

Lol I'm highly considering taxi service wed/thurs

The BEC crew, Dave, Michelle and I are arriving at the airport around 1:15 Wednesday. Taking the MARTA to the Artmore, arriving shortly after. Hope someone has a cold brew waiting in the courtyard. :) Can't wait to see all my best-est friends soon!

Arriving Thursday morning at ATL via AirTran @ 9:35 am from KC. Pick up tickets and stuff @ 11 am. Walk to America's Best Value Inn (the old Super 8). Sleep. Friend from Chicago arrives. Back to the venue for Jon Oliva workshop...

The BEC crew, Dave, Michelle and I are arriving at the airport around 1:15 Wednesday. Taking the MARTA to the Artmore, arriving shortly after. Hope someone has a cold brew waiting in the courtyard. :) Can't wait to see all my best-est friends soon!

What Airline are you guys taking? We're hitting Delta this time around..

Haha 3 big men, the slender man and tiny sabe will be already crammed into a PT Bruiser for the trek. We have space on the roof?

Lol I'm highly considering taxi service wed/thurs

5 people packed into a PT Cruiser for 7 - 8 hours? Now that's dedication! :)

BTW, looking forward to your set at the Kamelot show tomorrow!