When did Volbeat start being played on the radio?

They are getting more well know here by the day, the other day at the Doctors Office my phone went off(My ringtone is Radio Girl by Volbeat) the nurse says" Isn't that Volbeat?, I said "yes", and she said "they are my favorite band".

Very true...or Shinedown. It's funny, because I've heard people (locals) put down Creed yet they listen to Shinedown...:err:

~Brian~

Sorry man, I like very few of these mainstream "metal" bands, but the Shinedown-Sound Of Madness disc just rules. I never cared for their previous ones, but that album just kicked my ass. Far better than any Creed or Nickelback stuff I heard.

On the few times I listen to the radio anymore, I hear Volbeat's "A Warrior's Call" once in a while.
"16 Dollars" and of course "Heaven Nor Hell" are radio ready songs as well.

Sorry man, I like very few of these mainstream "metal" bands, but the Shinedown-Sound Of Madness disc just rules. I never cared for their previous ones, but that album just kicked my ass. Far better than any Creed or Nickelback stuff I heard.

I wonder if that's the one Kevin Gutierrez produced? I don't have the disk and I did a Google but I can't find the credits.

I still haven't heard them on the radio, but apparently a lot of other people have...

A WARRIOR'S CALL # 1 IN THE US
Volbeat has achieved a milestone in the U.S., topping the Active Rock charts with the single “A Warrior’s Call”.

Singer Michael Poulsen shares:

"I’m really honored that “A Warrior's Call” has reached #1 on America’s Active Rock Radio chart! We’re the first Danish band to achieve that, and with a song written for boxing champ Mikkel Kessler. Going #1 and topping acts like Foo Fighters and Nickelback, we never dared to believe! Volbeat would like to thank Universal Republic, all the radio stations, listeners and fans for their support!"