Which band are you looking forward to the most?

SHADOW GALLERY and JOP

SG because they are like Dream Theater for me... BIG PROG!
JOP because they rawk and I shared a few beers with them :kickass:

of course, every progmetal band will have my attention.. at least for a few songs...depending on the kind of sound they have...
I think I wont get there for the openers but I'll try.

Without a doubt, above any other band, Leprous. I'm still in love with 'Tall Poppy Syndrome'. Klone are sounding pretty bloody amazing too. Oh, and if Oceans of Sadness are half as good as when they last played PP, then them too I guess.

Hey guys,

a little live clip from Leprous' performance in Copenhagen last week. They kill and destroy where they enter....

Lars/Intromental

Last edited by a moderator:
Always tricky as one of the organizers to vote for my personal favourites, but for now it is:
1. SHADOW GALLERY (for 10 years on our list of bands we would like to see at PP, so you can understand that this is something we really look forward to)
2. PROGHMA-C (thanks to the guys from Vanity for suggesting this band, one of the best debut CDs I have personally heard, ever)
3. LEPROUS (just listening to this more and more and it is getting better and better)

But the list could change if I listen better to all the other bands. And actually I don't think we booked a band that does not have my interest this year. All in all, I am sure this is going to be an awesome weekend.

René

Proghma-C and Darkwater, plus any bands I don't know. If Rene is recommending Shadow Gallery, then that tells me they're going to be awesome. I suspect Haken will go down well, in fact as I write I'm being blown away by a track of theirs called "Drowning in the Flood" off the album "Aquarius". Can't wait for October!

For so many reasons, it has to be like this....

1. Myrath
2. Darkwater
3. Serenity

All 3 are bands i haven't seen live before and therefor are my "chosen" ones. Not mentioning Aspera, Leprous ,Shadow Gallery and JoP doesn't mean i don't look forward to see them...;)

Well, for me these "omg" bands are: Proghma-C, Klone, Leprous and (just a little bit Xerath). As for the rest, I don't really care, but I am sure it's going to be kick-ass anyway.

:D

After Proghma-C's performance I am going to be extatic anyway, just like after Akphaezya last year. So who cares? :D

HAKEN - just seen them with Diablo Swing Orchestra at The Underworld in London - storming show.

HAKEN - just seen them with Diablo Swing Orchestra at The Underworld in London - storming show.

Spotted this on youtube. Sound is not brilliant but gives a flavour of a HAKEN show. Enjoy Celestial Elixir live. :loco:

Last edited by a moderator: