Which band is superior? Heavenly or Freedom Call?

Man, you guys, I mean....come on.....really...I mean.....geez......oh okay, I give, they are AT TIMES uninspired and predictable, but damn it, they are two of my favorite uninspired and predictable bands. I like Insania to by the way. And Iron Fire, HammerFall, Sonata Arctica, Edguy, Rhapsody, Helloween, Supreme Majesty and all that stuff!!!!! :) :) :)

I have to say Freedom Call, for the following reasons:

I have been listening to power metal (excluding Helloween, been listening to them for ages) for about four years now. I have spent a down payment on a BMW on the cult music called Power Progressive Metal. And Freedom Call was the first to make me say, power metal is going down - the - tubes. Aside for some rare power metal releases lately, power metal has now become "blinded by the coolness of obscurity and I am one of a small few who follow this cult" metal...

Freedom Call is superior because they began to tear down the walls of my clouded mind in this insane world of music. The Crystal Empire of which my money flowed into was soon destroyed after about two listens. Of course it would take over a year to fully understand how brainwashed I was, but now I see the light, thank you, thank you, thank you...Freedom Call

What upsets me is when Admins close down thread because one person disagrees with the majority, talk about communism...

The facts are they have used pyros without asking...it is the case here...they killed 95 people with their pyros, no condonlonces for murderers...

When you're opinion is so blantantly insensitive and confrontational, whether YOU agree or not with what someone says, you cross the line from being able to offer a valid opinion to a conversation. So grow up and quit playing "oh let's see what thread I can wreak chaos and ruffle some feathers in now".

I have a question then. Where you there EPF? Did you for sure hear that GW did or did not get persmission? Just curious becuase from everything that I have seen on MSNBC about it, relates to alot of bands using pyrotechnics there at that club many times, including Kiss.

So learn your facts before making statements.

Sorry to add this, in this thread Deron but I had to say something.

Bear