Which bands are you going to see live?

Ha! You were there last night as well! Yes, they were absolutely awesome! This is my second time seeing them. First time was when they opened for Winger. For those who have never heard of FURYON before check out their excellent music HERE.

Their bio says "Since their inception FURYON have been a band who like nothing more than to challenge expectations. Raised on a diet of heavy metal, prog, and classic rock, FURYON mix all these components for a truly unique and contemporary sound. Delivering huge rock radio friendly songs, with technically challenging, yet infectiously catchy musicianship."... listened to the songs on myspace, I don't think the above description is actually fitting: songs are not so catchy and I can't hear any classic rock (not even revisited) in their influence. Probably a great live band, indeed!

You'll have to explain that!!!

Hehe I reckon you're being sarcastic? Or perhaps not?

The gig was simply horrible! The sound fluctuated (when there was sound!), and Mustaine + the rest of the band barely interacted with the public. Overall, one of the worst gigs I've been to.

Aerosmith, on the other hand, was fantastic! These guys are almost walking corpses, but seriously, those are corpses with lots of energy! The whole band moved a lot, and there was amazing interaction with the public. In general, an excellent gig that manages to make me happy every time I think of it. Oh, and I now have a cool retro Aerosmith shirt!

Gonna go to Forta Rock in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. Line up:
BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE + SUICIDAL TENDENCIES + KILLSWITCH ENGAGE
KREATOR + FEAR FACTORY + BEHEMOTH + WATAIN + ENSIFERUM
BARONESS + HAIL OF BULLETS + DECAPITATED
EX DEO + TEXTURES + BLAAS OF GLORY