Blind Guardian
Saxon
MSG
Tesla
Slayer (2 times)
Rose Tattoo
Iron Maiden (2 times)
Iced Earth
And a lot of portuguese acts, from which i'd strongly recommend a band called Artworx, a progressive metal band all here will enjoy!

Next up?

The Doors
James
Whitesnake
The Alliance festival (Moonspell, ArchEnemy, Anathema, 3 Inches of Blood, etc etc)
Porcupine Tree

Oh, and maybe Paul Gilbert.

Damn..... lol

waiting for the first time the Sieges Even in Bologna next winter.... not close date... but I'm so excited for that!

How old is Billy Idol now? I didn't know he was alive :lol: .

At 53 Billy Idol is alive and kicking! The show was A+. Steve Stevens was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! The sound that they had...out of this world. The played a new song called John Wayne. When Steve played the opening notes, for a few seconds I thought I was back in the Far West!

The gig was a greatest hits affair. They played songs like Cradle Of Love, Ready Steady Go, Flesh For Fantasy, Eyes Without A Face, Hot In The City, Speed (the movie soundtrack), Scream, Rebel Yell, etc.

Watch the next Gallery Of Echoes polls for a Steve Stevens picture poll.

At 53 Billy Idol is alive and kicking! The show was A+. Steve Stevens was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! The sound that they had...out of this world. The played a new song called John Wayne. When Steve played the opening notes, for a few seconds I thought I was back in the Far West!

The gig was a greatest hits affair. They played songs like Cradle Of Love, Ready Steady Go, Flesh For Fantasy, Eyes Without A Face, Hot In The City, Speed (the movie soundtrack), Scream, Rebel Yell, etc.

Watch the next Gallery Of Echoes polls for a Steve Stevens picture poll.

Awesome! Yeah I checked Wikipedia and he's still quite young, I though he would be dead by now, since I thought he was much older.

Seems like a nice gig, congrats! One more band I'll probably never see! :kickass: