Which do you prefer?

Which is better..........?

• Shaved

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Bushy

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
GASOLINEDREAM said:
i am a fan of demerol myself. Never had morphine. I had to get scoped in my nether regions. They injected me with Demerol. I fucking LOVED it. I can see why people get addicted to pain-killers. I was feeling awesome about 30 seconds after the injection. THey could have gang raped me with golf clubs--well, they sort of did, except it was a hose, and I did not give a shit. They also gave me something else--I forgot what it's called, but it makes you forget, so I only remember the beginning and the end of the procedure. Wicked shit.
the other night I went out to a party with my folks. I had this wicked sinus headache and was so sick so my Mom gave me a Vicodin. that stuff is the shit! wiped my headache right out and I was feeling awesome. Later that night it turned out that my Mom is the one who got sick. She passed out and ended up going to the hospital. o_O

That would make sense because I'm a perv. vicodon works I just don't get a head change though. Tylenol with codeine does sometimes. Virtually they're the same product. vicodon was designed to be more gentle on the tummy. :Spin:

I m too scared to have anything sharp around my boys. Its just a bad accident waiting to happen. I get goosebumps thinking about it. This one time I was making a punt return and it didn't land in my hands.

crystlpalace said:
the other night I went out to a party with my folks. I had this wicked sinus headache and was so sick so my Mom gave me a Vicodin. that stuff is the shit! wiped my headache right out and I was feeling awesome. Later that night it turned out that my Mom is the one who got sick. She passed out and ended up going to the hospital. o_O
Sorry about your MOM. Hope she's ok. :)

Women: Shouldn't have any hair besides the head, eyebrows and lashes.

Men: For the love of God at least trim the S#-t! But, prefer shaved.

Spanker: you sure dug deep for this one.... :err: