Which of these would you buy?

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
Feel like an ebay cheapo cd splurge and I found the albums listed below for relatively cheap coin. Which three of these albums would you get? I fancy getting 3 or 4 of these but not sure which. Which have you got and which would you buy for the right price?

To-Mera - Delusions
Trick or Treat - Tin Soldiers
Thunderstone - Tools of Destruction
White Wizzard - High Speed GTO
Wolverine - Still
Primal Fear - Seven Seals
Dream Theater - Train of Thought
Platitude - Secrets of Life
Cloudscape - Crimson Skies
Nostradameus - Third Prophecy
Kiuas - The New Dark Age
Angra - Aurora Consurgens
Freedom Call - Dimensions
Mystic Prophecy - Satanic Curses
Vanden Plas - Beyond Daylight
Savage Circus - Of Doom and Death
Therion - Sirius B
Tyketto - Strength in Numbers
Scorpions - Humanity Hour 1
Threshold - Subsurface
Altaria - Divine Invitation
Brainstorm - Soul Temptation
Candlemass - King of the Grey Islands

Vanden Plas - Beyond Daylight (MUST!)
Angra - Aurora Consurgens ('cause it's me)
Wolverine - Still (Must)

(Two other options):
Therion - Sirius B
Threshold - Subsurface

Nostradameus - Third Prophecy
Kiuas - The New Dark Age
Scorpions - Humanity Hour 1
Threshold - Subsurface

Some of these I already own. :)

To-Mera - Delusions
Therion - Sirius B
Threshold - Subsurface
Candlemass - King of the Grey Islands

Thanks for the tips so far. I was just about to go for Nostradameus - Third Prophecy cause it was dirt cheap but a nagging doubt in the back of my mind made me check my collection and yes it's already there. Speaking of Nostradameus, their latest album really really disappointed me. Anyway so far a few tips for Vanden Plas so I think I might head that way seeing as I don't have any VP album in my collection at all. Never been able to fully connect with the band for some reason although last year's album was enjoyable enough. I will try to get that one. Another one that no one has highlighted yet but immediately draws my eye is Mystic Prophecy's album. I love that band heaps and I own 3 of their albums my fave by far being Regressus but satanic Curses is also a worthy buy at the price. The Candlemass is also on the agenda when it comes up.

Mystic Prophecy - Satanic Curses

Lots of tips for Wolverine. Listening now to a song on YT called Taste of Sand. I think this is not for me. Too emotional and mellow prog rock. I only like heavy metal...yeah I know I suck. So Wolverine is out.

Wolverine is not prog rock.

Keep listening. This is as if you only heard Windowpane and wanted to make an assumption on the entire Opeth catalog.

Wolverine is not prog rock.

Keep listening. This is as if you only heard Windowpane and wanted to make an assumption on the entire Opeth catalog.

That's me told! Ok if it's not prog rock is it ok for me not to call it balls out heavy metal? It's not that I'm against anything that's not metal cause I love AOR and that's definitely not metal, but that kind of moody, dark, emotional rock normally doesn't do it for me.