White Skull

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Just got Tales from the North - stunning. Great cover too on the digipack. :)

For every great power metal album, there have to be ten that fall short IMO. This one though is great with a neat twist of female vocals (mixture of coarse and clean).

Viking influenced power metal with great harmonious and melodic guitar play....another Italian gem.

I'm a fan of this release as well. Great album. Also check out the one after this album, Secret Glory, Public Agony (or is it Public Glory, Secret Agony.....I can never remember! LOL!).

Too bad the singer (female) is no longer in the band. s i g h

Public Glory, Secret Agony is even better than Tales from the North! They are going to release a new album but with a new singer (a guy instead of a girl) I wonder how it is going to sound.

Originally posted by alexofbodom
Public Glory, Secret Agony is even better than Tales from the North! They are going to release a new album but with a new singer (a guy instead of a girl) I wonder how it is going to sound.

this is the album I have and love it to bits.
I'm in anticipation as to what they will be like with a male on vocals!Could prove to be interesting!

Originally posted by alexofbodom
Public Glory, Secret Agony is even better than Tales from the North!

Really? I loved TftN - I have to get this one then!

Shame that their swapping out vocalists - "Sister" ruled. Although there were times on TftN that she did indeed sound like a guy. On the title track itself for example...so the change may not be too drastic.