Who of the COB guys would you like to meet?

@ Lady : Take Alexi if you like, lock him in your room until he gives you whatever the fuck you want, but please, stop saying it here. But if Alexi ever goes missing we'll know what will have happened to him :lol:

@ Lady : Take Alexi if you like, lock him in your room until he gives you whatever the fuck you want, but please, stop saying it here. But if Alexi ever goes missing we'll know what will have happened to him :lol:

:lol: Hahahaha! ...I like you, sister!! :)

By the way, I'd love to meet of course all the guys... really, I care about them all!!
But if that wouldn't be possible, I'd like to meet at least Alexi, but only cause I literally "love" (hey you, don't misunderstand, please) his musical mind: his original way to make music, really the way he composes CoB music, the sensations (negative or positive) that I feel when I'm listening to them, and so on... this is why I'd like to meet at least him.
But do you know what? I think that even though I should meet Alexi and all the other guys... I wouldn't be able to have just only a little conversation... I'm not good at writing english... and I'm even worse at speaking!!! :lol:
Well, this means that it will be enough just listening to their music! So... nevermind, it's enough keeping it on like this. :)

-[chop]-;5589675 said:
You have a cute avtar :oops:

+ 1 Chop is absolutely right! Jmbullet.... you are a beautiful girl, in my opinion too! :)

(and I had already told it to you in another thread, but I think you didn't notice it... :mad: ....:) )

^Chop.....Yes, yes, we live in different countries cause we are twin sisters separated from birth... :D

(we decided that just from yesterday, ahah! :))

*rrr* you're both cute, so you're sisters.

@topic: I would like to meet roope, I think he can tell lots of interesting stories