Who wants to do some metal karaoke on 2/4 @ 10High?

LadyK

MetalBellydancer
Oct 9, 2007
myspace.com
Who's up for going down to 10High for some METAL KARAOKE on Wednesday, 2/4? This is NOT a rhetorical question, folks -- Inviolate is opening for 10High's favorite Metalsome Wednesdays a week from tomorrow!!

C'mon, I saw all of y'all get up there the Wednesday before ProgPower -- it was my birthday and I *do* remember everything.... :headbang:

Is that on a weeknight kadria? We went down there last spring & I sang Alice In Chains "Man In The Box"! Btw, I'd LOVE to do some of those killer Iron Maiden songs they just recently added! I.e. "Wasted Years" or "Two Minutes To Midnight" !!! :D :headbang:

Is that on a weeknight kadria? We went down there last spring & I sang Alice In Chains "Man In The Box"! Btw, I'd LOVE to do some of those killer Iron Maiden songs they just recently added! I.e. "Wasted Years" or "Two Minutes To Midnight" !!! :D :headbang:

Yes, that is a Wednesday night. I hope that doesn't deter you from coming..... at this point we're only opening for them once! They have the setlist on a blog post on the Myspace.