Who's going to ProgPowerUSA? Please read if you're going..

Will you be at Prog PowerUSA & attending the lunch with the band?

• No, I'm not going to ProgPower this year.

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Yes, I'll be in Atlanta, but won't be attending the lunch.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Yes, I'll be in Atlanta and I'll see you at the lunch!

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
We'll be having a lunch with the band on Saturday the 6th in Atlanta (it's been a TEoF Mailing List lunch in the past, but I figure we'll open it up to the forum people as well this year), & I'm wondering who all will be attending..lunch won't be free like it was the first year we did this with the band, though, ya'll are on your own this year, & you'll have to pay in advance to hold your space (this will be our way of keeping every yahoo around from crashing the lunch).

So since we have to let the hotel (where the meeting room is that we'll be lunching in) know how many people to expect since it'll be catered again (most likely a sandwich buffet like last time..was under $10 a person), I want to get an idea of how many people will be going to Atlanta & would want to attend the lunch..so speak up folks!

I am going to Prog/Power and I definitly would enjoy a lunch with Symphony X :)

I do have a couple of questions though...

1. You say pay in advance ... ? How do we pay? Do we send a check somewhere? Do we pay at the hotel?

2. Which hotel is it being held at?

Maybe I should PM...

Oakenson said:
I am going to Prog/Power and I definitly would enjoy a lunch with Symphony X :)

I do have a couple of questions though...

1. You say pay in advance ... ? How do we pay? Do we send a check somewhere? Do we pay at the hotel?

2. Which hotel is it being held at?

Maybe I should PM...

Already replied to your PM, Oakenson, but will repeat what I told you here so others can see it too.

1. We'll be opening up signups next week. You'll need to let us know how many people to expect & we'll put you on the list, & you'll need to pay for the lunches in advance (we'll do it like we did with the raffle, and payments will be accepted via Paypal, or cash/money order). This is due to the fact that the hotel makes us pay up front before we even get into the room, so you'll need to get your money in up front as well. It's only fair. Also, this will eliminate the chance of the lunch being crashed by those who don't belong (and trust me, it happens)..we'll have someone at the door with the list & if your name's not there, or I haven't given you the green light, then you don't get in.

2. We're planning for it to be at the Granada, the closest hotel to the venue.

Any other questions can be e-mailed to me at jax at symphonyx dot com :)

Could you also count my mother in too?

I am sure you will let us know the address and whatnot to send the money, which I will send out ASAP (as well as the amount). I am very excited about this!! :D

Consider her counted, Oakenson, & all the info you'll need to get signed up will be posted next week. :)

Lady of the Oracle said:
Consider her counted, Oakenson, & all the info you'll need to get signed up will be posted next week. :)

Thank you very much Lady Of The Oracle, I definitly appreciate it, especially after being out of power for so long! I am back! :D :D