why nobody talks about primal fear at PPVIII?

REVOLT66

GUARDIAN OF THE BLIND
Nov 19, 2006
orlando,fl
My personal opinion theys slayed I put them tied with pagans mind for the 1st place!!!

but it would be nice to hear some different opinions!!!:kickass::headbang::headbang:

they were ridiculously, indescribably amazing. Primal Fear is one of those bands where if you're somewhat familiar with their sound, even the songs you don't know are easy to get into, since they're somewhat predictable (but i mean that in the best way possible). plus, Ralf Scheepers' voice is totally nuts, i'm amazed he was that good live....i've heard very few singers pull off that kind of shit in a live environment, even when they do it in the studio.

I'll talk about Primal Fear...They played one of the best freaking concerts I have ever had the pleassure to witness. Hands down the best performance of the weekend abd one of the best ever in any progpower.
:worship:

Primal Fear was the highlight of the weekend for me.I love all their stuff,but Fighing The Darkness was awesome.Power Metal at It's Best.

Gods. Pure and simple. The fact that Scheepers came out and ripped through "Sign of Fear" like that just blows my fucking mind. What a goddamned group of men playing some real fucking metal. My balls swelled just being near that sound.

I've already said that their live debut of Fighting the Darkness was easily the highlight of the weekend (with a close second being Ralf & Floor's duet). It was simply an amazing song to begin with, but hearing it live really took it to a new level.

I thought they were totally kickass !! I knew they would be .. I'd seen them before in Cleveland at BWBK, and they were pretty great there as well. I think they upped it a notch for Prog Power ... great performance. It was definately one of my top highlights.

Britt

One of my all time favorite PP shows ever also... at this point in time I would rate my faves as (I missed 2-4 so I can't comment on those):

1. Symphony X @ 1
2. Brainstorm @ 5
3. Circus Maximus @ 7
4. Primal Fear @ 8
5. Freak Kitchen @ 7
6. (tie) Angra @ 6 / Tad Morose @ 5

My favorite performance of the weekend (besides the all-star jam which they owned as well) Even better than I thought they'd be and I already expected them to steal the show! They were long overdue to play ProgPower!!