Will Myrath play anything from the first album?

Palabra de Dios

Heavy Metal Weatherman
Mar 22, 2005
St. Joseph, MO
So Myrath made a huge splash on this forum when Hope came out in 2007. I scooped it up at a vendor table that year and freaking adore the album. It definitely wore the Symphony X influence on its sleeve, but I thought it was solid, crunchy, melodic, and utterly fantastic.

And the band is still extremely good. I enjoy all three of their albums. I'm extremely excited they'll be playing this year.

But I noticed on setlist.fm that in recent shows they don't represent Hope in their setlist at all. I think Zaher has the voice to nail the original tunes, I just would like to know since this is the first US performance maybe they'll do something special for us and throw us at least one song from that album. "Confession" or "Seven Sins" would RULE!

Truly can't wait either way...just something on my mind.

I'm sure they will put together a nice set list for their first US show. I would like to hear a couple of songs from Hope as well. I have seen Myrath live twice before, first time they only did songs from Desert Call and second time only from Tales Of The Sands.

Uh.. Why? Lol
Because I could never find it. I also no longer have a bottomless pit of money I can spend on CDs and I don't do the downloading thing. That's why.

http://nightmarerecords.com/online-store/myrath-hope-mp3

$5.55

I dare you to come up with a reason to continue not owning this great album.

I don't have a credit card or bank card, nor did I know it was $5.55. The only time I ever saw it for sale was on Amazon for some ridiculous price. If I find it a PP for $5.55 (which I know won't happen), I will obviously buy it. If I find it at PP for $10 or less, I'll buy it.

http://nightmarerecords.com/online-store/myrath-hope-mp3

$5.55

I dare you to come up with a reason to continue not owning this great album.

THIS^ haha! But I'll have about 50 copies of this IMPORT at PROGPOWER for those of you that don't yet own it... but the discs are not 5.55 that's the mp3 price. Wasn't cheap getting the boys from Tunisia and France!

Because I could never find it. I also no longer have a bottomless pit of money I can spend on CDs and I don't do the downloading thing. That's why.

And because of this, I may just have to give you a deal on the disc.

I don't have a credit card or bank card, nor did I know it was $5.55. The only time I ever saw it for sale was on Amazon for some ridiculous price. If I find it a PP for $5.55 (which I know won't happen), I will obviously buy it. If I find it at PP for $10 or less, I'll buy it.

Well. That's fair enough I suppose. But definitely take Lance up on his offer.