Will you carry the remaster of Cynic's Focus?

yeah, I'd be interested to know this - and if you are, do you know the final details of whats included (other than some remixes and photos)? Sounds like its worth getting on top of the original, but I'd like to be sure first

And while we're on the subject of reissues, will you be selling the Watchtower - Energetic Disassembly re-issue? (again, any details)

thanks

To be honest I'm not sure if I'll be stocking the domestic reissue of Cynic. Pricing becomes an issue since Roadrunner will not sell direct - you have to buy through a one-stop and it becomes very expensive. I am working on it though, looking for a reasonable alternative.

I spoke to Sean Malone about the release yesterday. Apparently 4 songs were remixed, the whole thing was remastered, and I believe it contains Portal demos.

I've heard no word about a legitimate Watchtower reissue (yet again!) but if it's available I'll definitely stock it.

KG

Yes! I hope the re-mix and the re-mastering turn the album a little closer to what it should have been in the first place. Still, even with somewhat poor production, it's still one of the best releases ever....