Win a PPV T-Shirt from Rakosh Radio

Rakosh

Jan 15, 2004
Decatur, GA
www.geocities.com
Hey Everybody,

Once again, I wanted to thank everybody who has tuned in lately! And to do that more properly, I ordered up an extra PPV t-shirt to give away through Rakosh Radio. No strings, no contests...just visit the Events page on the site and send me your info! I'll take all the emails and randomly draw one, and as soon as Glenn gets those killer t-shirts in the mail early September, I'll turn it around and get it to the winner ASAP.

And if you haven't tuned in, why not?? Rakosh Radio now has over 1500 songs in rotation with a heavy emphasis on past and present ProgPower bands & guests (including Rob Rock, Kotipelto, and Crimson Glory from this year's guest list). Plus, there's plenty of other music to provide a little variety...and more gets added each week.

So check it out and let me know what you think, or what bands you'd like to see added, or whatever!

Thanks!
:Smokin:

Rakosh said:
Hey Everybody,

Once again, I wanted to thank everybody who has tuned in lately! And to do that more properly, I ordered up an extra PPV t-shirt to give away through Rakosh Radio. No strings, no contests...just visit the Events page on the site and send me your info! I'll take all the emails and randomly draw one, and as soon as Glenn gets those killer t-shirts in the mail early September, I'll turn it around and get it to the winner ASAP.

And if you haven't tuned in, why not?? Rakosh Radio now has over 1500 songs in rotation with a heavy emphasis on past and present ProgPower bands & guests (including Rob Rock, Kotipelto, and Crimson Glory from this year's guest list). Plus, there's plenty of other music to provide a little variety...and more gets added each week.

So check it out and let me know what you think, or what bands you'd like to see added, or whatever!

Thanks!

Hey man, it's not letting me do it through your site because it is wanting me to use outlook or something like that, can i just e-mail it to you from my gmail account?

Brent

SavaHexe said:
can everyone take part or just citizens of the US due to the shipping costs?
I kind of expected a few overseas entries (I've gotten hits from Europe to Taiwan believe it or not), so I figured this first time I'd open it up to anyone. If someone from overseas wins, I'll bite the bullet on shipping.

That may teach me a lesson, but more than likely it will be a forum member that wins (since I really only publicized the contest on this forum and the Tad Morose forum-I didn't want to spam any forum I'm not much of a regular). In which case, I don't mind covering the cost for a forum member.

So send in that entry!

Metalmilita2000 said:
Hey man, it's not letting me do it through your site because it is wanting me to use outlook or something like that, can i just e-mail it to you from my gmail account?

Brent
Hey Brent, I got your entry, so I guess you got it to work. Thanks!

Rakosh said:
I kind of expected a few overseas entries (I've gotten hits from Europe to Taiwan believe it or not), so I figured this first time I'd open it up to anyone. If someone from overseas wins, I'll bite the bullet on shipping.

That may teach me a lesson, but more than likely it will be a forum member that wins (since I really only publicized the contest on this forum and the Tad Morose forum-I didn't want to spam any forum I'm not much of a regular). In which case, I don't mind covering the cost for a forum member.

So send in that entry!

cool :) thanks

The winner is now posted on the Rakosh Radio website. Congratulations!

...And while you're there, check out the new Reviews section. The forum's own Ashaman7122 will be contributing his thoughts on music, and as most people here know--he'll tell ya what he really thinks! :loco: The first review is on TOC's "Loss Angeles".