Win the the Entire Maiden Catalog From MLB!!!!

too cool, santuary is just promoting the hell out of a matter of life and death

i entered :headbang:

Signed up for the CD give away on MLB. I just need the Blaze albums to complete my studio collection.

Thanks Metalord! Hee hee! I signed up - even though I almost NEVER win anything from contests! :cool:

I have done o.k. in the last few years.

In 2004, I won the Black Sabbath Black Box CD set from KLOS for calling in and answering a Sabbath question. When I called in and won, I found out that winners of the set were entered for the top prize of meeting Tony Iommi & Ozzy for the Rockline Radio show. I won the grand prize drawing and got to meet half of Black Sabbath!

And just last Monday at work, I won a weeks paid trip to Germany from one of our suppliers.

:kickass:

Wow that's fucking awesome!!!

I hope to meet Sabbath someday! Maybe if we get popular enough...who knows???

Sabbath_Rockline.jpg

(L-R) My buddy Mike, Tony, KLOS employee relative, Ozzy and me.

Sabbath_SG.jpg

My signed Gibson SG

Ozzy didn't sign my guitar for some reason, but I didn't know that until it was too late to go back. We weren't allowed in the back room when they were signing stuff.

We got to sit in the studio while they did a live Rockline show. They filmed for 'The Osbournes' also, but Ozzy quit the show and it never aired.

Wow man, that's totally cool. That win tops my grand prize winner. I won mine similar to you. Back in the Pure Rock KNAC days, they had some Iron Maiden question, I was the first one to answer it and won their 7th son album, but they also put my name into a grand prize drawing. That drawing was for 7 winners to win a pair of front row tickets to the 7th Son tour. I had to break from work to go out and listen to the winners being announced, I think I was Number Six! MWHAHAHA, man I was so stoked! But, yours tops it!! Awesome! Anybody else out there got some awesome winnings???

Didn't work for me.
I think you have to live in the US to participate
So I guess I have to buy them myself (wich I did almost completly anyway).
But nevertheless, the Vids on that page are cool, esp. the making off..

Sabbath_Rockline.jpg

(L-R) My buddy Mike, Tony, KLOS employee relative, Ozzy and me.

Sabbath_SG.jpg

My signed Gibson SG

Ozzy didn't sign my guitar for some reason, but I didn't know that until it was too late to go back. We weren't allowed in the back room when they were signing stuff.

We got to sit in the studio while they did a live Rockline show. They filmed for 'The Osbournes' also, but Ozzy quit the show and it never aired.

Man that is AWESOME! I am envious! :worship: :worship: :worship: