Win Therion's latest CDs at BeyondEarCandy.com

I'm not quite understanding the form. When I click submit....it opens a blank email form addressed to the admin....what do I do?

Barking Pumpkin said:
I'm not quite understanding the form. When I click submit....it opens a blank email form addressed to the admin....what do I do?
Hmmm...it should of just sent an email with your response, what browser are you using? It's ok to just send an email with your responses to the questions. Good luck!!

Okay....the problem was with Firefox....it worked in Internet Explorer. Should have thought of that, thanks. Okay, well this would be nice to win one of these contests....one less album I would have to buy for the show.

Barking Pumpkin said:
Okay....the problem was with Firefox....it worked in Internet Explorer. Should have thought of that, thanks. Okay, well this would be nice to win one of these contests....one less album I would have to buy for the show.
Yea, I'm using FireFox too (due to firmly imbedded ad-ware in my IE program :yuk: ) and I have the same thing happen to me. No big deal, though. Just as Dave said, e-mail entries are automatically included as well.