Wish List

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Whats on your wish list these Days ( For Me)

Kino
Arena
Pendragon

Credo
Openspace

Don'r want to makew you jealous or anything, but I will be attending the official launch gig for the new Credo album.

I am expecting great things of this new album; it's been a long time in the coming...

Paul

Dream Theater
Eden's Curse
Jag Panzer
Jeff Martin
Manigance
Pagan's Mind
Rush
Symphony X
Whitesnake

Speaking of Pagan's Mind, web site says they're without a label now, ever think of getting in touch w/ them Ken?

:Smokin::loco::lol:
Don'r want to makew you jealous or anything, but I will be attending the official launch gig for the new Credo album.

I am expecting great things of this new album; it's been a long time in the coming...

Paul

You must have one of my Bobinwagnels Dictionary at home....:kickass:

Dream Theater
Eden's Curse
Jag Panzer
Jeff Martin
Manigance
Pagan's Mind
Rush
Symphony X
Whitesnake

Speaking of Pagan's Mind, web site says they're without a label now, ever think of getting in touch w/ them Ken?

I dont know about RUSH Ive Been waiting forever the single been getting airplay on 104.5 & 105.5 since the summer...:mad:

For almost 2 years its been virtually impossible to stock Inside Out back catalog. The old Pineapple Thief titles are out of print. Cyclops owns the rights if I'm not mistaken. If the rights revert back to the band I'm sure they will reissue the titles on KScope.

Symphony X - Iconoclast
Dream Theater (new)
Adamantra (new)
Acropolis (new)
Adagio (new)
Artillery (new)
Presto Ballet (new)

Century Media does not discuss their financial situation with me. Frankly from what I can see the company is doing very well. This all happened when Inside Out changed over distribution in the US as part of the sale to Century Media. They essentially stopped inventorying most of the IO back catalog. I imagine they decided that it wasn't worth inventorying them and putting them back into distribution here. On occasion some of the back catalog is brought over from Germany and when it is offered to us we jump on it. To the best of my knowledge all of the back catalog is still in print in Europe - just not available over here.

They have been discussing making the whole catalog available again but that discussion has been going on for 2 years now. :D

Blackfield is coming out in 2 versions - digibook will follow a standard edition (no difference in content). They will be soon. I've given up on Presto Ballet. Pendragon is April. Credo is coming out soon as well. No idea about Kino and Arena.

Blackfield is coming out in 2 versions - digibook will follow a standard edition (no difference in content). They will be soon. I've given up on Presto Ballet. Pendragon is April. Credo is coming out soon as well. No idea about Kino and Arena.

Read good Reviews on Blackfield...
Its actually available on vinyle too.