Within the Fall - A Story to be Told (First demo out now!)

DarkGift

ov Doom
Sep 22, 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
withinthefall.bandcamp.com
My second band, Within the Fall (Death/Doom), have just released its first Demo!

You can listen to the demo on our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Within-the-Fall/212299755458620?sk=app_178091127385

Track list:
1. A Story to be Told (09:55)
2. Graveyard of Gods (05:52)

Line up:
Joakim Rudemyr - Vocals
Mike Wennerstrand - Guitars & backing vocals
David Andersson - Guitar & bass
Marcus Whelamsson - Drums

227229_212303215458274_212299755458620_695317_2676732_n.jpg

Thought you guys might like it :) criticism is welcome!

Edit: Download link!

http://www.h4xx0r.se/mp3/Within_the_Fall_-_2011_-_A_Story_to_be_Told.zip

I think all the clean parts are epic, very sad and beautful, i liked how your voice sounded like a demon on the first song, telling the story....but I kind of get bored with some of the metal parts pretty fast, but still a good listen. Look forward to hearing a full length album

I think all the clean parts are epic, very sad and beautful, i liked how your voice sounded like a demon on the first song, telling the story....but I kind of get bored with some of the metal parts pretty fast, but still a good listen. Look forward to hearing a full length album

I pretty much agree with everything said here. Promising first material, mens!

thanks for the input! :) no one in the band have played doom before, so this demo is sort of a practise thing for us to "feel the ground" so to speak

I pretty much agree with everything said here. Promising first material, mens!

thanks, we'll add some 69ish melodies to the next one :headbang: