"Woods 2: Pursuit of the Sun..." in stock, shipping and ripping!!!

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
After nearly three years of being out of print, here it is again...get it while you can...

Via The End Records:

http://www.theomegaorder.com/s.nl/it.A/id.7822/.f

Direct:

Send $20 cash, check or money order (shipping included from anywhere in the world) to:

Woods of Ypres
c/o David Gold
44 Poplar Ave.
Sault Ste. Marie, On
CANADA, P6B 2W7

Paypal:

Send $20 per copy to woodsofypres@hotmail.com

In stores: WOODS OF YPRES is distributed by Sonic Unyon in Canada (www.sonicunyon.com). All WoY titles are available anywhere you buy music (your local HMV, CD Plus, Music World, and super cool indepedent mom and pop musics stores, etc... and even i-tunes!). If they don`t have it in stock, PLEASE ask for it! They can get it.

My old description:

"For the love and hate of the season of summer: "Pursuit of the Sun & Allure of the Earth" is over 60 minutes of lush, organic heaviness contrastsing the bright light of soaring clean singing and golden acoustic passages with the darkness of harsh grim vocals and dirty,sweltering black metal straight from a humid summer forest! This honest and highly emotional 10 song journey explores the natural wonders of life, love, sadness and longing, all set in the theme of that one long, dreaded season. Songs of sun and sky, songs of night and earth, for daytime reflection and nightime contemplation, for fans of black and doom - this will be your "summer metal CD" for those hot and sad summer days."

My new description:

Next summer will be the best summer of your life. For this summer, there's "Woods 2: 'Pursuit of the Sun & Allure of the Earth'". :heh: Make the best of it. :kickass:

If you have any questions, please e-mail me at: woodsofypres@hotmail.com and I'll hit you back.

Thanks guys! SPREAD THE GODDAMN WORD OUT THERE!!!

David Gold - \w/

btw - To be able to differentiate from the orginal 1000 copies in circulation since 2004 that have been changing hands on ebay for up to $100 USD, the tracklisting on the back cover has been `fixed`for this lattest pressing of 1000. There is a number 7. The nightmare is over. :)

My life has new meaning!

I doubt they'll sell out so soon, but can you hold me a copy? I'll have the money order out Wednesday or Thursday.

Do you know how many copies The End has? Since I can't afford it right now, and only in a few weeks I'll be able to order it.

Two questions:

1) This isn't re-mastered or anything is it? Not that it matters much, since the original mix is brilliant.
2) Do you still prefer direct mail order to you? Cause if so, I'll do it that way.
Oh, and 3) Freakin sweet!

I hate to do this, but can you still hold me that copy for about two weeks? Mom ended up having to spend too much money on birthdays, getting my guitar fixed, etc. I really don't want to make her spend too much money at once.

So.... can I send New Israeli Shekels? :p

20 NIS is not quite 20 USD!

I'm actually in Israel right now, sitting on 124NIS, plus a couple debit cards. Right now I'm in Rishon L'Tzion, staying with some people I've never met before. Next week I'm hiking the Negev.

DG, I'll order when I get back! Don't sell out!