work

Work on New Years Day!!!? Well that's no good.

I'm on the couch with a cup of 1st flush Darjeeling watching Planet of the Apes with the kids. Now, that's living...

It's "The Honeymooners" for me today! :Smokin:

(I hear Ralph & Ed were prog fans! :)

Nice:mad: I hate you guys :):):headbang:new
Mindgames just hit CD Baby?? but in waiting for Ken to stock it:worship: just placed an order (1st for 2010) with L/E ,The 2 Waterclime cds,,good stuff,,,,,,,,,,:kickass::Smokin:I taped all the Honeymooners on VHS years ago got every eposodes... even the Xmas one when the cast came oot to take a bow for the live audiuse,,,, ( have a bunch of ""Lost Eposodes too""

Mindgames just hit CD Baby?? but in waiting for Ken to stock it:worship: just placed an order (1st for 2010) with L/E ,The 2 Waterclime cds,,good stuff,,,,,,,,,,:kickass::Smokin:I taped all the Honeymooners on VHS years ago got every eposodes... even the Xmas one when the cast came oot to take a bow for the live audiuse,,,, ( have a bunch of ""Lost Eposodes too""

Waterclime is indeed very good. Huge fan of just about everything Mr. V has ever done. A genius in my book. :headbang:

Yea Bob, I see Mindgames listed at cd baby but they have no stock yet.

Ken, are you going to stock this? (if so, I will wait for you to get it)