bored

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Ok ,Im at work bored out of my mind, do I dare order more cds??????:erk: Any recomendations???
So Ken , whats on the horizon for Dec/Jan.........

I have a ton of work to get done before the day is over but I keep checking this forum and lasercd.com like every 5 - 10 minutes seeing if the new Pagan's Mind DVD is available. I don't really know what you like, but have you checked them out?

the new Nosound
Mandalaband-BC

and hey, no hard feelings,eh?
we ain't none of us perfect
some of us are bald
some cook in an ice storm
I have terrible night vision, as demonstrated at the Exorcist's stairs, on M street, down from where the Cellar Door was

jon

Pagan's Mind is in transit. Not sure exactly when it will be here - I'm hoping Monday. Mandalaband is on order. Bunch of new releases from Esoteric as well.

Middle of next week I'm heading off for a short vacation although Jim will still be here handling the orders. The point being that there won't be a lot of new stuff going up on the site next week unless it shows up before I leave.

Bob, you can get the Nosound album. I just got it in the mail from Ken and let me tell you...This is going to be one of my top 3 albums of the year. Right now Redemption's is at the top followed by Nosound, Epica, and OSI.

I'll try and compile my top 10 list. I'm waiting for the Subsignal cd I ordered yesterday...I couldn't order more during the special...

not a fan of Female fronted bands....(only Renaissance)

The newest Epica is a crusher! The riffs, the grunts, Simone's voice (she is a goddes), the melody and orchestrations...It's a great all around effort. Imo better than their last one...Hell, I'm not even a fan of growling/death metal vocals but somehow I love this one...I love the musical part of Opeth but not the growling. Sometimes it turns it off for me but somehow Epica doesn't.

Mm...

How about Dredg? Do you like em Bob? How bout It Bites - The Tall Ships?

Flash Fans,

I understand that Esoteric is also releasing the "The Two Sides of Peter Banks." I believe it will also have additional tracks as well.

The Nosound release is a great! Check it out.

Bob,

THe "Two Sides of Peter Banks" is a very good progressive instrumental release and features Jan Akkerman, Phil Collins, Steve Hackett, John Wetton, and a couple of the guys from Flash. This was recorded in the early 70's so you get that great progressive feel to the music.:kickass:

Flash was a third tier prog band. Some good moments. Two Sides Of Peter Banks on the whole wasn't as good as it could have been given the musicians but it wasn't bad either - worth picking up for sure.

Of course Bob Ricci has heard of Pagan's Mind and Blind Guardian. He's also heard of that "experimental prog rap" band consisting of three 8-year olds, and two 11-year old twin sisters, currently practising in their grandmother's basement, in Caracas, Venezuela.