World Cup of Failball

Beckham's face the second after that horrendous slip up is priceless.

And I know I'm just defending my team here, but we pretty much owned that match aside from the goalie blunder. I mean come on we scored within the first 10 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beckham's face the second after that horrendous slip up is priceless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6RMSFzdxu8

And I know I'm just defending my team here, but we pretty much owned that match aside from the goalie blunder. I mean come on we scored within the first 10 minutes.

Yes, and that was the last time you scored. You should've completely obliterated the US; soccer doesn't even have its own nation's support in the US, aside from a few. Anything short of a 5-0 match is fail in my book.

The entire world loves to talk shit about the US's team, but they're only ranked 14th, and it definitely isn't because they're all great players.

I'm gonna have to hold to my opinion that it's just a simplistic and boring sport in which, aside from the most spectacular goals, it's fucking easy...aside from that small detail of running for 45 minutes straight. :D

And now the internet begins doing what it does best :lol:

29097_1318510209146_1422506570_30804475_2621645_n.jpg

totally agree with derek, best ever.................................here's hopin engerland get a good pumpin soon otherwise the whole world will never the last of it

I find England's fuckups to be hilarious. Nothing makes me happier than hooligans showing why soccer is a sport I'd ban as a dictator.

It wouldn't be so bad if there were some sort of point strategy involved and if all the players weren't such fucking pansy faggots. The fact that the sport doesn't have the replay review basically condones diving, so everyone who claims that diving isn't part of the game and just an isolated incident here and there can STFU.

Then we get flak for our football being start/stop. Yeah, that's so much more boring than watching two teams run around on the field for an hour and a half with scores like 2-1...or not even scoring at all! Hell, sometimes they end games in a tie! WTF?!?!? So why even play in the first place?

You're being an ignorant ass, and if you can't realise that then you're being even more ignorant.

I can understand football not being your thing, in the same way I don't much like American Football, Basketball or Baseball (Hockey is great!), but I appreciate them as sports that appeal to some people.

Anyway, you'd be as well pissing into the wind in this case because football is the number one sport in most of the world, followed by billions, loved by as many and that's hardly for no reason. I don't really want to get into this argument because it circular, inane and boring.

Just admit it's not your thing and move on! Don't be bitter.

But it's not just about the goals... You should be able to appreciate great team defense tactics and ball handling. The fact that goals aren't that common make me appreciate them more when they happen. It's just one of those sports that won't accommodate cracked out kids that have ADD when watching it.

The months and months of insane hype leading up to a thrilling draw to kick off the World Cup pretty much sums up why I can watch for more than a few minutes at a time.

And those fucking vuvuzelas..... it's like Chinese water torture. I beat to death five passers-by during the match and have no memory of doing so. I don't know how the murder rate of people with their own god damn plastic trumpet isn't much higher.

You're being an ignorant ass, and if you can't realise that then you're being even more ignorant.

I can understand football not being your thing, in the same way I don't much like American Football, Basketball or Baseball (Hockey is great!), but I appreciate them as sports that appeal to some people.

Anyway, you'd be as well pissing into the wind in this case because football is the number one sport in most of the world, followed by billions, loved by as many and that's hardly for no reason. I don't really want to get into this argument because it circular, inane and boring.

Just admit it's not your thing and move on! Don't be bitter.

It's not my thing because it's circular, inane, and boring.

Billions of people also live in China and eat dogs.

Now, now Derek...don't get yourself all in a huff just because you couldn't beat us. Anyone can play the game as long as they have legs, that's how its designed.

I wouldn't say it's OBJECTIVELY awful, though not far from it. No point strategy, very little field strategy beyond what would be considered elementary, and too much whining. That's not really biased, now, is it?