Wow...*Visions topic* no full review.. I dont want to spoil it!

KamelotGuardian

Protector of the Crown
Apr 25, 2002
Atlanta, GA
www.angelfire.com
All I want to say is that... I thought this would sound like Empiricism (this is my first Vintersorg album) hahaha.... wow.... I was totally totally wrong.. this is almost like transcendant of metal.. ESP Mirage is simply incredibly weird and the most unique black metal influenced thing Ive ever heard.. the vocals on that song are *incredible* I just cannot describe the feeling of this song lyrics totally aside think something that Arcturus WISHES was on Sham Mirrors (and I love that album) ... haha.... Vintersorg.. thank you :) I was never more pleasantly suprised by an unexpected sound of an album.. and like Borknagar I love how your lyrics are as incredible as your music

We were aiming for a more "weired" feeling on that particular song, I remember having the image of a mad clown in my head while I wrote it..heheheheh...

mr V

Originally posted by KamelotGuardian
.... think something that Arcturus WISHES was on Sham Mirrors (and I love that album) ... haha....

Be very very careful now, ok! :mad: ;)

V: Weird.. mad clown, huh? U been listening to Mr. Bungle a lot? ;)

Well, it doesn't have that Mr Bungle schizofrenia.......but some nice terror tivoli moments are always nice. But still it carries alot of Vintersorg essence, you shouldn't worry too much

mr V

:lol: Yeah! I know a dude who came with the term 'tivoli thrash'
about Mr. Bungle.. he he... besides I love Mr. Bungle too so it's no
problem if you really did go crazy.

But I obviously didn't get the record today :cry:, so I'm listening to
black metal all the time to let the steam out ;)
Well well - in time, in time, enough whining about this :D

And you're not alone. I'm still waiting, too. Lordenlil spelt my doom in some other thread (he said it was gonna take that long :mad: ). Well, but I'm confident that it'll arrive tomorrow.

:hotjump: :hotjump: I have it!!! "Visions from the Spiral Generator" has finally arrived at my humble home. I haven't listened to it yet. But I already love the artwork. :hotjump: :hotjump: