wow worst luck

So the guy I am seeing. Is planning on seeing this person... a date or whatever (he and I are not exclusive). I tend to get jealous. I was suspicious of her. He's like go ahead and add her. I gave in and added her on Myspace. I was nice to her. No jealousy.

Then I was like wait this is fucked up she has pictures of her kids, her status is married. I told him and he was like "Wow what the fuck"

So he tells her it's fucked up.

She says "Oh I am married on paper yes and I do have kids"

SO SHE LIED TO HIM. And he was like "Oh okay"

Then she says they are separated etc. All of this shit.

Then she gets ANGRY at him because he is asking her questions like that. And she said "Oh it must be that GIRL" or something like that.

Then she deletes me and sends me a nasty ass message about me being an "immature little girl" and all of this bullshit.

So I got pissed and told him.

Then he TELLS HER. And she DENIES IT, FUCKING FLAT OUT. People. I fucking read the message. She's totally insane. She lied multiple times to him.

And it's in my inbox.

And I cancelled my account out of anger like two days ago. Now it won't fucking let me log on but my account is still there. And he believes her. WHat the fuck? ahh.

Okay done, whatever sorry to rant I just can't believe that luck, haha.

Have you been drinking? Not as an insult, but reading your rant was like wading through a peat bog... hard to read.

And you should consider dropping date-plans with this guy, yes.

So the guy I am seeing. Is planning on seeing this person... a date or whatever (he and I are not exclusive). I tend to get jealous. I was suspicious of her. He's like go ahead and add her. I gave in and added her on Myspace. I was nice to her. No jealousy.

Then I was like wait this is fucked up she has pictures of her kids, her status is married. I told him and he was like "Wow what the fuck"

So he tells her it's fucked up.

She says "Oh I am married on paper yes and I do have kids"

SO SHE LIED TO HIM. And he was like "Oh okay"

Then she says they are separated etc. All of this shit.

Then she gets ANGRY at him because he is asking her questions like that. And she said "Oh it must be that GIRL" or something like that.

Then she deletes me and sends me a nasty ass message about me being an "immature little girl" and all of this bullshit.

So I got pissed and told him.

Then he TELLS HER. And she DENIES IT, FUCKING FLAT OUT. People. I fucking read the message. She's totally insane. She lied multiple times to him.

And it's in my inbox.

And I cancelled my account out of anger like two days ago. Now it won't fucking let me log on but my account is still there. And he believes her. WHat the fuck? ahh.

Okay done, whatever sorry to rant I just can't believe that luck, haha.

if this is the worst of your problems, lets trade.

1. my fingers were stuck in an electric door and it snapped 2 in half. cimpletely broke.
2. im getting workmans comp but not in time to pay my rent
3. i owe around 1,000 in medical bills, debt, car, etc.
4. my car is running like crap because of the cold

I need surgery but don't have insurance and owe 30,000 in debt. But I keep smiling. And by smiling I mean drinking.

Seriously, this guy sounds like a tool. Seems like you have to pay your dues with dumb fucks before finding a decent dude. I know I did.

One should never claim they're worse off unless they have no legs and have to sing about it to get money.