WREAKAGE Site

It was down earlier. Things like that happen, sometimes its just the hosting company 'forgetting' to renew it.

Also, I guess this is the most relevant place to ask this, but would anyone be interested in shirts? I'm most likely going to get some printed once I can get someone to create a design, and I'd be selling them at cost...just trying to get an estimate down of how many to get up front, since I'm going to be paying for them out of my pocket.

Also, I guess this is the most relevant place to ask this, but would anyone be interested in shirts? I'm most likely going to get some printed once I can get someone to create a design, and I'd be selling them at cost...just trying to get an estimate down of how many to get up front, since I'm going to be paying for them out of my pocket.

Well, I had offered to help, too.....

Barry Clark (I think it was) and I were exchanging emails back and forth and had come up with a good design from the old WREKage days...and then he hasn't posted anything to the ATLMetal Forums since. My only concern was whether the artwork could be expanded to make a big enough design for a t-shirt.

Well, I had offered to help, too.....

Barry Clark (I think it was) and I were exchanging emails back and forth and had come up with a good design from the old WREKage days...and then he hasn't posted anything to the ATLMetal Forums since. My only concern was whether the artwork could be expanded to make a big enough design for a t-shirt.

I have his contact info from when he was sending me old Damnage stuff. I'll get it to you at the show tonight.

I'm trying to get a few of my friends from SCAD and AI to come up with something, too.