X-mas lights...

That has got to be the most outrageous Christmas light display i have ever seen. And using TSO made it even that much better. It actually gave me some ideas, but i dont think the neigbors here would approve, but what the hell, i am going to go for it.

I kind of thought they videod it and then put the music over it. I mean like.....they synched it with the music, but didn't play it live with the house.

I wanna shake this guy's hand. I'll bet he's an electrical engineer or something, and had extra time to practice programming with a PLC controller and numerous electrical solenoids to turn all the circuits on and off. It's like TSO meets Blue Man Group! I wanna visit this guy and see this presentation LIVE and IN CONCERT!!! He oughta go on tour with TSO and tow his whole house around the country! Hey... it could happen!

I'm showing this to everyone here at work. This brightened my whole year!!!

FINALLY! I can truly enjoy Christmas!!!

I think it was cool.

I also think that the dude did it by taking plain old digital photos from a stationary tripod and assembled the whole thing frame-by-frame into a movie. That's how I would have done it if I had no life.

Joe

WOW! :OMG: THAT DOES RAWK!!! This guy should get offers to be the lighting technician for all the TSO shows & do the Christmas lighting at all the theme parks!

I don't think it's fake, from the glow of the snow from the lights.

If it's fake, then he still assembled all the lights, and still had to turn them all on and off to get the pictures taken. But if that were the case, you wouldn't see the lights brightening and dimming. You'd just see sharp on-and-off images.

Joe-× said:
I think it was cool.

I also think that the dude did it by taking plain old digital photos from a stationary tripod and assembled the whole thing frame-by-frame into a movie. That's how I would have done it if I had no life.

Joe

It ain't fake, and here's proof: If you look to the left of the house, there's a light in the background that blinks every 3 secs or so. If it were photoshopped pics together to makea movie, that light would be off. And it's not.