Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

If your going to place an order with ""BGO"" again how about ( TOE FAT) 1 & 2 ) packaged like the "'DRUID"" cd with 2 albums on one disc......

I asked Spinefarm about Soen and just heard back yesterday. The album will be scheduled for a US release somewhere down the road. I need to gauge interest to see if its worthwhile to bring in a shipment from Finland. My instincts tell me yes...

You didn't respond to my previous post, but I'm armed with an actual release date now!

Dark Empire - From Refuge to Ruin
March 27th, Nightmare

Ken,
Will you stock the new reissue release of Steve Hackett's - "Dark Town?"

I found the Japanese release with the extra tracks. Not even sure if they are going to reissue it? One place says yes, but another says not in the near future.

Ken,
Ivory Tower - IV is now out on a label called Dust on the Tracks. Any chance this will ever arrive? If so, I'd be interested. Thanks.

Dust On The Tracks is run by the Made In Germany (or MIG) label. It was distributed over here via E1 but they never made the Ivory Tower title available here. MIG just changed distribution over to MVD. I expect that at some point in the near future I'll have access to Ivory Tower IV.