Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

They once approached me about signing them and I told them I would never release an album by a band called Nice Beaver.

Seemed like an OK dude.

They once approached me about signing them and I told them I would never release an album by a band called Nice Beaver.

It is a ridiculous name, I agree. You would think that they would have changed it as their sales must have suffered as well.

I know there are a bazillion versions of the new Blind Guardian coming out..... I'm looking for the 2 disc version that has 12 total tracks. Do you know if this is one you are stocking, and when it might be available? (I assume it is not the one on the site today.....)

Ken,
Is it possible to get Mushroom Giant's earlier album's "Kuru" & "Antarctic Angel"?
(These guys sound great!)

To be fair its a very elaborate package but yes its expensive. If we don't sell through them I'm going to stop bringing in these over the top editions. Everyone emails me about them, we stock them and then no one buys them.

Holy bollocks you aren't kidding about stupidly expensive. That is one PRICEY bonus track!

Seriously. Gating a bonus track behind a $50+ package is f'd up. Makes me not want to buy any version.

I do realize I was one of the people asking about the earbook version, but I had no idea it would be that expensive.

Not only do they cost me a lot they weigh a ton. I have to factor that into the price. That has a lot to do with why they are so expensive. Believe it or not I don't make my normal margin on these crazy packages.