Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Always ask please. I would bring in a band like Tracer if there was easy access to a release. It gets too expensive to bring in 5-10 copies of a band's release by itself from overseas.

Always ask please. I would bring in a band like Tracer if there was easy access to a release. It gets too expensive to bring in 5-10 copies of a band's release by itself from overseas.

I understand. I do appreciate that you stocked their very first album at least, I probably wouldn't have got into them otherwise. :)

If and when Steve Hacketts (14 disc set) is Released (10/15)? will you stock it ? Its called::

Premonitions 1975---1983 Re-mixed by Steve Wilson

The list of all 14 disc's tracks are on """"Progarchy"" site....

Everything I see just says '2015'. Hopefully Ken will have some more concrete info.

No different to it saying "2014" all last year. I've heard Phideaux is a perfectionist and I know he has a regular job as a TV director, but word of this has been floating around since 2013 so it would be nice to see something concrete soon.

Same applies to the new Frost*, 6 Minutes in September. There's been no word on that in ages either.

If and when Steve Hacketts (14 disc set) is Released (10/15)? will you stock it ? Its called::

Premonitions 1975---1983 Re-mixed by Steve Wilson

Gonna be a VERY expensive set, I imagine.
Sell like "hotcakes"? I guess it depends on the "Diner's" prices. ;)