Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Ken Are these releases coming in soon?? .I know your not at the Shop, but can Jim HELP ME OUT ::

MINDFLOWER---3
RIVERSEA----THE TIDE
I.O. EARTH---SOLITUDE

Last edited:
Ken Are these releases coming in soon?? .I know your not at the Shop, but can Jim HELP ME OUT ::

MINDFLOWER---3
RIVERSEA----THE TIDE
I.O. EARTH---SOLITUDE
KARIBOW--THE UNCHOSEN

Actually I'm here working. Just in and out. In at the moment.

Mindflower I emailed the band. Never got a response.
Riversdea I contacted. They seem to still be dicking around with their album. I'm certain I'll work it out with them.
IO Earth seems content milking sales on their own at the moment. When they decide to give it to dealers I'll get it.
Karibow probably. Didn't do shit with the last album and I deal with that label off and on.

Reactions: LeepinLeemur
Actually I'm here working. Just in and out. In at the moment.

Mindflower I emailed the band. Never got a response.
Riversdea I contacted. They seem to still be dicking around with their album. I'm certain I'll work it out with them.
IO Earth seems content milking sales on their own at the moment. When they decide to give it to dealers I'll get it.
Karibow probably. Didn't do shit with the last album and I deal with that label off and on.

Great,, Thanks

Ken, any chance you'll carry Earth Flight's "Riverdragons & Elephant Dreams"? 4-20-18 on Supreme Chaos Records.

Thanks.
I'm not sure. Granted it was many years ago but we didn't do very well with their last album. I'm poking around to see if I can bring in a small quantity at a reasonable price. So far no luck but I'll keep working on it.

Reactions: Chris Lira
The Sea Within----S/T ( Inside/out) 6/22/18
With :
Roine Stolt
Daniel Gildenlow
Jonas Reingold
Tom Brislin
Marco Minnemann
Jordan Rudess
Jon Anderson
Rob Townsend

Ken, any chance you'll carry Earth Flight's "Riverdragons & Elephant Dreams"? 4-20-18 on Supreme Chaos Records.

Thanks.
I'm not sure. Granted it was many years ago but we didn't do very well with their last album. I'm poking around to see if I can bring in a small quantity at a reasonable price. So far no luck but I'll keep working on it.

Any luck with this? If not I can pick up elsewhere. Wanted to give you first shot.

Thanks.