Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Ken,
Will you be getting in the new Light Damage? I can not remember if you carried their 1st?
A great new Neo-Prog band on the Progressive Promotions Records label.

Its not this week. We have been in contact with the band. They seem to be sorting out when the actual street date is.
Gotcha. Looks like it was only the early backers who got a digital version this week. I'll be on the lookout on your site!

Will you be restocking End of the Dream - until you break? Hoping to order a couple cd's. Also, interested in Heir Apparent - The View From Below, Ghost Ship Octavius - Delirium & new Haken.

Will you be restocking End of the Dream - until you break? Hoping to order a couple cd's. Also, interested in Heir Apparent - The View From Below, Ghost Ship Octavius - Delirium & new Haken.
Yes but not very soon. Ghost Ship Octavius has to get their shit together. They haven’t told me when its going into distribution. Haken is up for preorder.

Ken, the anniversary edition of Ayreon's "Into the Electric Castle" is coming up in about 2 weeks. Do you have any info on versions, availability, etc? Thanks!