Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Have you looked at my website? They have been for sale for weeks.

Ken, I look at your site every day- both the forum, and the "new arrivals". Unfortunately, because the latter includes restocks, true new arrivals get pushed back a page or more sometimes. I pointed this out to you some time ago and you pish-poshed the idea of separating them. This is the consequence.

Ken, I look at your site every day- both the forum, and the "new arrivals". Unfortunately, because the latter includes restocks, true new arrivals get pushed back a page or more sometimes. I pointed this out to you some time ago and you pish-poshed the idea of separating them. This is the consequence.
Chris with all due respect...

There is a huge banner for Ayreon on the front page. Both the artbook and the vinyl have been listed on the front of the site with direct links for weeks. Its hard to miss.

All "new arrivals" appear on the front of the site. Restocks generally do not unless its a brand new title that had just sold out.

Reactions: LeepinLeemur
Ken:

Are you planning on stocking the Steven Wilson live blu-ray and Opeth live blu-ray? I believe they both come out on November 2nd.

Thanks...

Immortal Guardian - Age of Revolution
M-Theory

Already got my copy, but I saw you just brought in Into Eternity which was also on M-Theory. Basically power metal but with a more aggressive touch. Love it, and thinking they deserve some attention!

Full stream here.