Your agenda for the week

The rest of my my week looks like this:
-FR: Paramedical Duty (08:00-19:00)
-SA:Work for university
-SU:paramedical Duty (08:00-19:00 + maybe night shift 19:00-08:00)

Finish these last two goddamn essays so that I'm done with all my assignments for this semester :kickass: Better kick myself into gear and get going with them though, just started one now that had to be handed in on Tuesday, the last one is in for Thursday but I haven't started it yet :/

Masturbate, get drunk, do various exams, possibly get laid, eat. Not necessarily in that order.

Oh and I'm supposed to go play hockey with equipment on Saturday...can't even remember the last time I did that, looking in the bag I can't remember how everything goes on :lol:

Finish these last two goddamn essays so that I'm done with all my assignments for this semester :kickass: Better kick myself into gear and get going with them though, just started one now that had to be handed in on Tuesday, the last one is in for Thursday but I haven't started it yet :/

How many words? I have to write a 1500 word genre analysis, discussing what game genre applies to a narrative I've written and why. Then I have to finish texturing a level on unreal editor, finish my model in 3DS Max, rig it and animate it, and make a simple game in flash and write a testing plan for that.

That's pretty much what I'm gonna be up to for the next 3 or 4 weeks, plus the usual stuff, like gym and going out on weekends.

Just 1500 words for the essay in for Tuesday, 2000 (plus/minus 200) for the one in for friday. Should be pretty do-able.

Tomorrow I don't have school but I'm loaded down with homework and seeing my girlfriend thing at some point.

Saturday we're all going to the Trivium show and then getting a hotel room.

Sunday probably sleeping in... and not much else.

Tonight: Concert (friends o. mine)
Tomorrow: Work from one p.m. to six p.m., then do stuff for my university courses.
Sunday: Tutor my neighbours' daughters in the afternooon;

Today-Spanish Final kick ass, then Laying in bed. I'm kinda sick.
Saturday-Work, hoping to feel better. If not, repeat Friday, then Gwar.
Sunday-Vader + Afterparty