Your Communic Top 5 (Songs for possible setlist)

Your Top 5 Communic songs (i.e. favorites for PP8)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Fiddler

Just Do It.
Nov 27, 2002
Heaven and Hell
So, what Communic songs would you rank in your top 5? Assume that you would also like to see these songs played live at PP8.

I've REALLY been getting into this band since they've been announced. Their similarities to Nevermore are unmistakeable, but they are their own beast. Overall, I find their music as a whole more melodic, cohesive, and flowing than Nevermore. I'm not saying one band is better than either, just that those are the differences I hear between the two. It will be interesting to see how the Communic sound develops from this point out, or if they will stay close to the path laid with their first two discs. I can't readily think of a band who found their sound and identity on their very first as much as Communic has. Both discs are 10/10 for me. I can't find a weak point on either, from the songwriting to the production.

My Top 5:

1. Waves of Visual Decay
2. Silence Surrounds
3. They Feed on Our Fear
4. Watching It All Disappear
5. History Reversed

I quite like these guys. I'll get to see them at Prog Power, and also at Wacken. My Top 5 was this ...

Ocean Bed .... The seaweeds in the ocean shall be my deathbed !!
Watching It All Disappear
My Bleeding Victim
Communication Sublime
Conspiracy In Mind

Britt

My favorite Communic line is from, "Silence Surrounds":

"Brother fighting brother over poisoned water..."

That day will eventually happen generations (not eons) from now as man"kind" considers it their god-given right to continually exhaust, pollute, and consume all the resources the earth has provided them. As they say, "We want it all, and we want it now!"

tough one...

Fooled by the Serpent
Ocean Bed
My Bleeding Victim
Waves of visual decay
Silence surrounds

It was a tough vote as all their songs are great. I can't wait to see them in person.

Consipiracy In Mind
Communication Sublime
Ocean Bed
Under a Luminous Sky
Fooled by the Serpent

Communic rocks but I think the first album has songs that would translate better into a live setting than those of the second album.