Your Favorites concerts you will be attending in 2004

Rediscovery (Part II) said:
:OMG: when they return, I'll be there

As will I. It would be well good if we had a decent metal festival here, and by decent I mean with bands like Symphony X and Kamelot.

Are Angra going to tour when they've done their new album? Will Rhapsody include the UK in their next tour? (insert digression - Their website is hilarious - the section titles make me laugh every time I read them: Holy News, The Legendary Market, Chat of Immortals...)

But all I really care about is that Symphony X come back to Britain. I was at both of last year's gigs and they were absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see them again and hear their next album. I realised the other day, that they're the only band who have not made one track I dislike (although I'm not particularly keen on Rod Tyler's vocals) - everything they've ever done is a masterpiece in my eyes. :worship:

I'm really looking forward to Nightwish! I don't even know the dates yet, but I'm sure they'll stop by here.

Other than that, I'm going to try to go to a Life of Agony concert next week, and hopefully I'll be able to make an Opeth concert in February. And if I can get some decent seats, my friend and I would like to go see Aerosmith in the spring sometime.

*Update: Unless something weird happens between now and Feb.15, it's just been confirmed that I WILL be seeing Opeth! It'll be my first time seeing them, I'm so excited! :headbang:

As I am
This dying soul
Under a glass moon
Hollow years
The test that stumped them all
War inside my head
Caught in a web (drum solo)
Fatal Tragedy
Trial Of Tears
? Pink Floyd song
The great debate
The Ones Who Help To Set The Sun
Vacant
Stream Of Consciousness
Honor Thy Father
In the name of God

Pull Me Under

Metropolis pt I

Plus some I undoubtably forgot! Great show!

must go to show in april

also the pink floyd song was more than likely in the flesh since i remember they covered that in one of their albums,(cant recall which)

What the hell is comming around in the CT/NY/MA Area? Should be @ IE/COB, Definitely at DT, and Im hoping for like 2-3 more good shows to see.. Even if I have to sleep in Yngsters basement.